Beta contest entries

Comments

• edited October 2018
    {edited out}
    Starmourn Launch Countdown:
    https://countingdownto.com/?c=2341194
  • edited October 2018
    <moved to new thread by request>
  • I'm going to be an engineer, or someone who uses magic.  Either way, I want to get into tech in this game, hopefully I'll get to play soon. 
  • I would be very interested in playing Amaian Engineer, or Nanoseer. Heavily invested in developing projects in bioremediation and making sustainable solutions for the restoration of Song and the glory of the Dominion! (And kick ass if anyone gets in my way)
  • Totally Hyped, Going Human Scoundrel.... you guys can call me space cowboy. 
  • Nusriza voidseer or Scoundrel here.
  • Jin Nanoseer for me.  Human Scoundrel is my second choice. 
    [Cassandra]: Poet will be unsurprised to learn that she has unread news.
  • Hey I'd love to play a Decheeran Nanoseer.

I was a long time combatant, system developer and envoy in Lusternia, so I'm happy to help with bugfinding/bugfixing and balancing suggestions.
  • Decheeran Nanoseer!

Like a symbiotic termite infestation, using the tech that plagues him for to make his way.
  • Nath-el Nanoseer for me!
  • Krona/Fury here. I would love to role play the aspect that Krona love cooking, I think it would be fun to be a hard shelled veteran who has a soft spot for Nusrizan fried bugs. I considered a Nusrizan scoundrel but will probably save that for after character wipe.
  • Human Scoundrel here
  • Human beast for sure.
  • Definitely going to get some pranks going with an Elgan Engineer.  Prank some bullies hard core while gambling the nights away!  The RP for a character like this would be superbly exciting!
  • I'd like to play a human engineer.  To be honest I want to try all combinations of class and race.
  • Looking at Jin Nanoseer. Purple wizard power, activate!
  • Ry'nari Fury for me. Dinosaurs with swords is a win-win.
  • Ry'nari Scoundrel for sure. It's been a while that I've been away from IRE muds and it would be great to get back into them in a genre that isn't really done well in MUDS.
  • I am thinking about Human or Ry'nari Scoundrel
  • I can't wait to play a Tukkav B.E.A.S.T. It is right up my ally and the information you give is so detailed and amazing..... I basically get to play a suit wearing badass wookiee and who wouldn't want that!
  • I'd like to be a Nusriza B.E.A.S.T. Maybe other BEAST pilots don't have to periodically sweep feathers out of their mechs but I see it as a ritual, not a chore.
  • Intrigued by the story.  Thanks,  Caillte
  • I'm going to play a nanoseer, because Babylon 5 and technomages have left a deep hole, as for race, most likely a decheeran, because I like plant based creatures when they're around, they're cool! A....tattooed tree!
  • Amaian scoundrel is what interests me a lot. Very cool story with the water world and their technology and scoundrel gives me the most options for character development imo. 
  • Amaian Fury? Did I not post this already :(
  • Elgan Engineer!!
  • Um. A Jin scoundrel, because there's a level of brutal efficiency there, also with their sprinkling of death fascination that seems like an interesting theme to play out.
  • edited November 2018
    Jin Fury :pleased:
  • edited November 2018
    Hello everybody!

Ry'nara Engineer or Tukkav Nanoseer.
  • 100% Ry'nari scoundrel. I've played something similar before in a 3d user-created social network with scripted inventory, economy, jobs, factions, and sophisticated rules, and this sounds an order of magnitude better than what I've played, so I'm quite excited and all that stuff.

- What are all these dead bodies doing here?
    - Honestly, not much.
This discussion has been closed.