Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• edited October 2018
    I'm thinking Nusriza Fury might be the bees knees, so I'm leaning in that direction.  =)
    I must say, it's been a minute since I've played a MUD. I come from a mostly DIKU background and am pretty interested to see what PVP is like with this very unique combat system, it looks fun!
  • I would be making a human Nanoseer. Been a while since I've been on these forums, but I'd love to get a chance to join the hype Beta test!
  • So undecided, but a Jin B.E.A.S.T. sounds like it'd be the most fun. Mech suit pilot whose life revolves around an honorable death? Count me in!
  • Elgan, definitely! And Nanoseer sounds like a super fun class to play.
  • Hello, I would very like to enter, at least I will have the chance to try, and find out, how well I can play the game with a screen reader. (I am that blind gamer who made comments at the game's homepage.
  • edited October 2018
    Dino with guns.. Lots and lots of guns!
  • edited October 2018
    Hello! I'm looking forward to playing a human scoundrel. I will probably have a Shen Engineer for an alt, too.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Decheeran engineer. I like the idea of playing a plant merging with machines.
  • edited October 2018
    Oooh exciting! I think.. hrm a Decheeran Fury appeals to me the most at the moment. A tree ninja, if you will.
  • I might as well throw my hat in! I haven't yet decided if my light-anger-management-issues Jin, Inoue, is going to be a B.E.A.S.T. or a Fury, but what I can say with absolute conviction is that she will not be leaving her pilot's seat if she can at all avoid it. Like, whatever spot in Litharge will turn out to be the main social gathering? I'll just park the ship there. I will find a way.
  • Elgan Engineer keen on exploring distant locations for new market opportunities!
  • Jin Nanoseer, void bomb the world. Maybe two worlds. Three if we have time before lunch.
  • I will be playing a good old fashioned Cowboy Bebop Human Scoundrel! I REALLY look forward to this game, can't wait to be a space cowboy.

Bang

• Human BEAST
  • Decheeran B.E.A.S.T., gonna be a Tree Beast, sounds like a blast!
  • Archi said:
    I will be playing a good old fashioned Cowboy Bebop Human Scoundrel! I REALLY look forward to this game, can't wait to be a space cowboy.
    I hope on one of the planets there's gonna be an opportunity to go... MUSHROOOOM HUNTING!
    Starmourn Launch Countdown:
    https://countingdownto.com/?c=2341194
  • If I can participate, for me it would be a Ry'nari - Engineer, I want to build things.

• Excited to play Starmourn as a Jin Nanoseer!!!
  • Jin - Fury

I hope dual wielding is a possibility B)
  • Definitely leaning towards Jin Nanoseer. I can't decide. Beta me, please! :)
  • Shen Fury for sure. I feel like there's a juxtaposition between the two that seems like it would make for an interesting character.

Really stoked to hear about this, by the way. :chuffed:
    Stance Helper: An interactive way to learn the ins and outs of Fury stances
    http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-starmourn.html
  • edited October 2018
    I've been keeping track on the updates through my email sub, and wow am I surprised to finally see this coming. I was fighting against myself if I should try joining in the ruckus or wait for the official release. I would like to save myself from the depression that would come if I'm not chosen... just kidding. In the end, the excitement wins and so I chose to participate in this raffle.

I'd be rolling as a Krona Scoundrel. (get that? rolling. look at them Krona. Very rolly polly XD)

It'd be great if I can roll down the corridor while gunslinging four pistols all over. haha.
  • decheeran - fury. Y? I AM GROOT!

• decheeran - fury. Y? I AM GROOT!

@Groot
  • Max Dime, human engineer extraordinaire. Founder of Max Security Inc. Can be found usually in the company of Scoundrels, other aspiring engineers and anyone looking getting top of the line security measures.
  • I'd love to play a decheeran engineer. Playing out how all of that tech can be fused with organic matter sounds wicked fun to me. Plus, so looking forward to playing with the crafting system. 
  • Human Nanoseer
  • I am a serious gamer the games must keep me entertained. I am also a Staff on one of my many games. Willing to help find bugs glitches and make the games a fun great game play for all that stick threw the testing part.
  • Human Nanoseer. Someone has to sabotage the JinThanos Genocide.
  • Human Scoundrel, Call me unoriginal but I've got a group of friends who will be tagging along side me so we'll be getting a bit of a Guardians Of The Galaxy-esqe rag tag team going. Hope I get into the beta been following this since it was announced!
This discussion has been closed.