Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• I will be playing an Amaian Nanoseer. 
  • edited October 2018
    Tukkav Engineer
    Patiently waiting for space gorillas roleplay
  • I want in! Very excited to help test the game.
  • I want to test how the interface for the space and starship systems will read with my screen reader software. Starship combat has been a challenge for blind and VI players on many games, but predictable server output can allow the use of sound triggers to help inform players that would otherwise be slow to react. I will create a Krona Engineer, and tinker.
  • Elgan Engineer!

In a sci-fi tabletop, I played a psycho goblin engineer named "Sawtooth" Briggz who built a killer robot and yelled at people on the internet! Maybe I could describe my Elgan to be a bit more goblinoid...

and I also maintained the ship, I guess.
  • I have been waiting for this to come. I still have no idea which race to play, they all have such great potential. Starmourn looks like it will be quite epic.
  • SO READY!! I'd like to play either a Shen Engineer or a Shen Scoundrel who's a bit of a drunkard. The latter feels like more fun to RP, but I adore gadgets.

Honestly open to trying any class to join the closed beta and jump into Starmourn though :)
  • Human or Jin Engineer
  • whoorn Beast for me give me a shot at the beta!
  • Shen Nanoseer or Human Scoundrel
  • Ry'nari Nanoseer. Lizard space wizard, what more could you want?
    Download Montem System for Nexus Client - https://pastebin.com/MBEn7S0u
  • edited October 2018
    Jeez, I'm excited about too many to pick just one: Humans, Jin, Decheerans, W'hoorn. The Scoundrel, B.E.A.S.T., and Nanoseer classes especially interest me.
  • I haven't settled on a race yet, although I sorta like the Krona, but I'm playing a B.E.A.S.T. whatever I choose. Gimme that power armorrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • Race: Shen. 
    They are just best in everynthing. Not religious 'cos they seem to be goods themselfs :-)
    Class: B.E.A.S.T
    Don't like to play expected race/class combinations. Like to be tanky)

• Nath-el Engineer, How do we know if we where chosen? I've been dying to play since the first advertisement. This is going to be insane!
  • Not settled on race or class but I have played every other realm through a multitude of characters. Held top 10 combatant on a few realms and would love to embark on a different sort of MUD. Will probably examine the min/max dynamics, test boundary conditions and generally glamp through the universe.
  • Normally in MUDs I play cleric-type characters with strong moral compasses (that aren't always aligned properly).

However, in Starmourn I hope to challenge myself a bit by playing a more mercenary character that's simply wants to survive. With that in mind, I think a Krona BEAST could make for a really solid foundation. 
  • Excited for a decheeran/Nusriza beast or nanoseer, sounds pretty sweet! 
  • I'm definitely interested in playing a W'hoorn B.E.A.S.T, or Scoundrel.

• well, that or W'hoorn Engineer.
  • Amaian Scoundrel, yes plz
  • Gotta say, I've been hyped for Starmourn for a WHILE now. Probably going to go with a W'hoorn for my preferred race. It's the best of Rajamala and Atavian rolled into a fierce, ferocious package! As for class? Not quite as sure yet. Thinking either B.E.A.S.T. or Scoundrel. Oooh, W'hoorn B.E.A.S.T. REALLY seems appealing!
  • Elgan Engineer!

The small made mighty by superior technology.
  • I definitely wanna go for Amaian Scoundrel first. Gotta have the obligatory cantina fight scar realness goin' on!
  • A Jin B.E.A.S.T, Engineer or Fury.

Leaning towards Fury but happy to just /random.
  • hi
    I am going to play a jin beast. I think this conbination will be fun to play.
  • Alien megarace for life
  • A Jin nanoseer.

Constantly balancing himself as to the nature of divine kingship. In his insight into deaths he seeks to establish the being of death so as to show that the greatest death is not merely physical but whole. Is there a soul? Is this soul the shadow of our deaths but the bodies of our lives? What death is inherent to being as such? Can the living truly be divine? The godking shows how there are deaths unbeknownst the shadows of our bodies. Is the questioning of being a death of the ignorance of being? Is it better to know death than to willfully obfuscate it? Why must there be division in being?

Xaos surrounds him. Nothing dies at his every time of being and becoming. The world is the corpse of willful nothingness. He seeks to be neither is or is not. It is the paradrigms of being as being himself. Is death only being without the being that he is or is becoming? That he is no longer that he not yet is? The kith chitter within him. Is it laughter he hears?

Is he only mad? All that answers is the life of his ship and the bursting light of Xaos and its lover Kosmos. An interplay of muthos and logos. Secrets of a world of madness here but a world of reason there.

Kith is Kith but what reveals itself through kith are the stars and the distances between them. Does that mean there should be distance between being and me?

Thanks for reading.
  • Hi all! I would love to give Nanoseer a go, I think Jin would probably be the race I would choose but I am inclined to try a few combinations. Thanks!
  • Hi. I'd love to try this game and get in the beta. I'd like to be a Scoundrel.
This discussion has been closed.