Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• Scoundrel-Krona.  The idea of the PIECE on a fame-seeking Krona has been a little of a passion of mine. Would love to play out a life that sees no bounds and has no problem making the choice to be great. Whether that is through force or his own fighting skill.
  • edited October 2018
    Decheeran of some kind. Any species that requires ultraviolent light sounds like a good time to me. B)

"They're strict vegetarians who also require ultraviolent light in order to survive, though they're able to go long periods of time without it."

• Cant Wait to play as a Human B.E.A.S.T
  • I want to be a Jin B.E.A.S.T! I'm so excited for this game.
  • Theres so many choices! I'm leaning more toward a Jin Scoundrel or Fury though. They seem cool 
  • Nath-el Engineer
  • human scoundrel
  • edited October 2018
    Thinking of playing an Elgan Engineer. A little industrious, money-orientated, prankster Elgan!
  • Human BEAST sounds like madness. I take that. Playstyle in my style :P
  • Human Beast
  • W'hoorn and either Engineer or B.EA.S.T.  I especially like the rp racial focus on Honor in sport ot war. Also I am very stuck between B.E.A.S.T and Engineer as both are very much Tech based classes which is something that will always captivate my interest. I am currently leaning more towards Engineer though.
  • edited October 2018
    I would like to enter the contest. Decheeran, maybe a nanoseer. Havent completely decided on that yet. Hurray! Beta!
  • Amaian something. Will figure it out along the journey.
  • Human B.E.A.S.T. to start with. Honestly will probably end up playing a good many of them eventually.
  • I think this time I'm actually going to go human, Engineer probably.. I love scripting, making scripts for something complex like engineer seems so cool. But I have tried to remain unspoiled as possible before I actually start playing.
  • I'm going to be starting off as a Nanoseer Shen. After reading over the class and race descriptions, this is the combination that speaks to me the most. I'm a huge fan of sci-fi games and have started getting into MUDs over the past couple of months. I'm really looking forward to playing Starmourn and I hope to see you all in game. 
  • edited October 2018
    I really want to try our a W'hoorn Engineer!
    Previously my comments did not go through on 18 October and I sure hope I am not late to at least stand a chance at this having waited so long!
  • I'm looking forward to rolling an Elgan Scoundral because, well, monies.
  • edited October 2018
    I am looking forward to a female Elgan Scoundrel! Looking forward to being part of the collective!!!
  • Jin Nanoseer seems rather up my alley.
  • Elgan Engineer, I really want to try out the hacking mechanic!
  • Wh'oorn Scoundrel just cause it looks like that mix would be really fun, or Jin Nanoseeker cause I normally play death occulty type characters and it would give me a good feel for how the game plays out.
  • Krona Engineer!
  • Amaian Engineer - Time to show Starmourn sector why we're the best shipbuilders around!
  • Human Beast looks like a good class to start with!
  • Tukkav Nanoseer
  • I would like to try Decheeran Engineer, please!
  • I would like to play a Human Scoundrel.

I know, boring. HOWEVER.

I want to play SPECIFICALLY the human scoundrel shown in the image for scoundrel. Complete with a tasteful blue bandage and the extremely tastefully named boots.

Which is the least imaginative character possible by virtue of it already being in the games promotional material. Totally better.
  • I would really love to play and test out the Jin Fury! 
  • edited October 2018
    Pick me! pick me! I actually work professionally in quality assurance so I'll break all the things and report them! 

Race/Class I'm interested in the most is the Ry'Nari and I'm curious about the Engineering class. Gotta build me some toys.

Thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.