Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• I like the looks of a Shen Fury. Although Human Scoundrel is tempting as well...
  • Wish I could play as an Essei 
  • I see I'm not alone on the Jin Nanoseer hype-train.
  • Would love to play a wise cracking Elgan Engineer!!
  • I will become a Jin Fury. I've been waiting for this day forever. Thank you for finally announcing it.
  • Hmmmm... likely going to go for scoundrel. Either human or jin. 2nd choice would be a elgan engineer. I need to see some more info on classes(skills lists) and stuff before I can be sure. And even then, may change my mind completely.
  • A Nusriza Scoundrel sounds like fun!
  • Hi I been following Starmourn since it was announced. I have played mostly Aetolia for a few years way back, but also tried the other Iron Realms games as well. I really would love to try the close beta in Starmourn. I want to play as a Ry'nari and forge a new existance in the mighty Song Dominion and learn about about the past of our wasteland planet that lies underneath our floating city fortress in the sky. I will be playing as an engineer or Nanoseer.
  • Tukkav nanoseer here! It would be interesting to work out how iriil tattoos would interact with such a hairy race.
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • Human engineer.
  • Intensely typical and possibly boring, but Human Scoundrel all the way. This is too great an opportunity to live out Firefly fantasies to pass up!
  • I think I am gonna go with Jin Engineer.
  • I will be a Ry’Nari Scoundrel please
  • Me! Want to be a ry'nari scoundrel and check out the tradeskills/economy.
  • edited October 2018
    Assuming this is still open, I was talking to a friend from Achaea about this. We've decided that we're gonna team up , her Elgan Scoundrel and my Nusriza Nanoseer.
  • Without a doubt, unleashing the raw, unbridled power of a W'hoorn Fury is definitely the route I'll take. Everything from the flowing stance changes to inflicting a myriad of nasty afflictions just sounds delightful.
  • I feel like I am never going to be able to play. For weeks I have been pouring over all the class and race info and I just cannot decide on what to play. 
  • I would want to be a Human with the class Scoundrel if I'm picked.
  • Give me that sweet, sweet Jin death aesthetic... flavor her a scoundrel. (Fury was a real close second, but I feel for myself, I can rp a scoundrel best).
  • Nusriza Engineer for me. Go go bird mechanics!
  • edited October 2018
    Not sure what criteria y'all are using to pick your testers, but I’ll throw my hat into the ring.

I've been playing IRE games since 2004, initially spending time in Achaea followed by a bulk stay in Lusternia, and now I play Aetolia. I was also playing on the Tears of Polaris open beta, where I was the only player to spend the time to figure out the Fraken poison instakill.

I believe I’d be able to provide input on accessibility for the casual player (my free time ain’t what it used to be.

With that said, human engineer. I’m finna be dorf in space.
  • Elgan scoundrel for me!
  • Seems like we need more nanoseers so i will be a shen nanoseer. Going to be a blast!
  • Alright guys, you can stop posting now. Every time you post my chances of getting in the closed beta go down a kitten dies.
  • I wanna try Nusriza Scoundrel. I tried to find a suitable race for the smuggler, but they all look quite belligerent, so let it be just a quick feathered thug.

• I'm thinking Decheeran Engineer. The perfect balance of nature and technology.
  • Not gonna lie. Looking to play that Nusriza B.E.A.S.T. and just "Wark!" past people as a big metal birb.
  • Scoundrel or Engineer. I'm torn!
  • Nilo said:
    I'm torn!
    Be a BEAST. Do the tearing instead.
  • A Jin Fury seems like the obvious choice. But a Nath-el Nanoseer seems pretty sexy to! 
This discussion has been closed.