Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• Human Scoundrel.  I have been looking forward to this game for a long time.  Thanks for all your hard work developing the game.
  • I am looking forward to playing a Amaian Nanoseer or maybe a Jin BEAST. Or a good old human scoundrel.
  • Hello! Very hype for the game, but especially hype for closed beta. I really enjoy beta testing. Finding bugs and general QA is my jam; I find it very satisfying. Fingers crossed for the opportunity!

I'm super excited to play a Jin Fury or Shen Nanoseer. Which both seem to be very popular choices, haha. I'm looking forward to digging deep into the lore and seeing how player creativity ends up being channeled and expressed.
  • I want to be a snarky space pirate. Human scoundrel, in other words. Living da dream.
  • Human engineer
  • Human engineer!!!
  • Putting my hat in the ring, can't wait!
  • This is probably my second post for this thread, but I've decided to play as a human. This is not my normative operation. Humans should be the minority in this game.
  • Tukkav/beast. I would love to blast some of ya.
  • Pick me pick me pick meeeeee
  • Id like to enter. 😘
  • edited November 2018
    Hello devs! I love mud games xD Can i join beta?

Jin Beast ready to death and take down many enemy lifes for honor.

• When is the beta? I want to play RIGHT NOW! I'll be a Nusriza Wizard and I practically worship birds in real life, so this race is perfect for me!

• I'd like to try a female Elgan engineer, because I love gadgets, bots and just tinkering in general. I also identify with the Elgan's temperament and beliefs.
  • Excited to be a human scoundrel. Or perhaps a beast, but think scoundrel would be my preference
  • I've been waiting on a space mud like this for years. I would really love to be A B.E.A.S.T. with race of Jin. 
  • Looking forward to playing. Not sure on race yet mabye Elgan but will be a B.E.A.S.T or engineer 
  • I would love to be a human engineer ^^
  • Shen/Nanoseer

I like their government structure and am excited to do something economy related.
  • Ry'nari - Engineer

I want to start the roleplay, I hope it has the same depth as achaea. I want to know the space and be an important engineer

• The Nath-el swarm will show the rest of the Starmourn sector the error of their individualistic ways!  Possibly with the help of my engineer's prototype flamethrowing tankbot...
  • W'hoorn Nanoseer

Grats on beta-to-be!  =) 
    • Elgan Engineer
  • So many combos! My first choice would be a Ry'nari engineer, then Amaian Scoundrel, or Faleon Nanoseer.

• I too, would like to enter for the closed beta. :)
  • Oh, I'd love to try a Jin Nanoseer! :)
  • I would love to play an Elgan engineer!
  • I am looking forward to playing W'hoorn Nanoseer. The thought of controlling a swarm of Nantes like a swarm of bees is just so intriguing and to do this while gliding.
  • My mind is well set on Human Engineer, will be so much fun :D
  • I'd like to be am Amaian Scounrel or a decheeran Engineer.  Leaning more toward Amaian though. 
This discussion has been closed.