Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• While I am torn between the many options to choose from, I am leaning towards a Jin (either an Engineer or a Nanoseer).  I have had an itch for a great Sci-Fi MUDs and I can't wait to play this.
  • Always been keen to play classes that are technical/mechanical, so I'll be going for human engineer. 
  • I want to be a shen nanoseer with the power of the void kith.
  • I'm most interested in trying a human scoundrel. I've never played any IRE muds before so this whole thing will be a new experience for me.
  • Jin Fury.  I haven't mudded in a long, long time, so it's exciting to see how the tech around them has progressed!
  • Definitely Human BEAST. I’ve been waiting years for this!
  • I'm thinking W'hoorn Fury to start out. I had a great time with the beta testing for Lusternia, and the uniqueness of Starmourn looks to be another great IRE addition!
  • Would love to give it a try.
  • Ry’nari Scoundrel. I play a mean naughty lizard
  • I'm interested in joining the beta please
  • Shen Scoundrel!  Trader extraordinaire!
  • I'll probably be playing a human scoundrel first off... Whilst I'm a tabletop rpg veteran, I've really only ever dabbled in the MUD world, so sticking with a race I'm all familiar with whilst I flex my noob muscles is probably the way to go. 😉
  • I just wanna fly my own ship and explore what worlds I can
  • A scoundrel Elgan, I think it's been mentioned before but I think this would be a fun combination to play and roleplay on the side. It's been a long time since I mudded but have been anticipating this game for some time. 
  • Sign me up, Scotty.
  • Human Engineer sounds pretty interesting. I'm pretty curious as to how this will all play out! I used to play Lusternia, but I'm interested in this!
  • I am excited about the closed beta and I cant wait to play the game. My plan is to play the game as either Human/Beast or Human/Scoundrel.

I do hope to be selected for the closed beta. 
  • I want to try and make a Jin Scoundrel work in RP, but if that proves difficult, Humans are always a good fallback for a Scoundrel
  • I'm really excited to play a Ry'Nari Nanoseer. 

Also, just a huge overall shoutout to Iron Realms. Been playing your games for about 12 or 13 years now, and still in love with them.
  • Of course I want to be in the beta. Who wouldn't want to be in the beta?
  • edited November 2018
    I've been wanting to get into this game since around July if I remember correctly & I've been looking forward to play as a Beast since the beginning. As for race, I have to pick a Krona because I just love the aesthetic of them!
  • Ry'nari Scoundrel for sure. Very excited to explore that character concept and she's going to be awesome.

• Human Engineer...or maybe Scoundrel! Can't wait for the experience in general, November or December! 
  • I will definitely play as a human B.E.A.S.T. I also want to barbecue some enemies.
  • edited November 2018
    I rarely play caster-y type characters so I'm going to go out on a limb and try a Nath-el or W'hoorn Nanoseer. I love the flavor surrounding the class, between the nanite swarms and the void powers!
  • Human and nanoseer
  • Pretty stoked for this game! Sign me up! 
  • I would like in
  • Ry'nari B.E.A.S.T is my top choice!  Very excited for Starmourn.
  • edited November 2018
    Jin Fury!
This discussion has been closed.