Good Vibrations!

13»

Comments

• ReelocReeloc Posts: 17Member ✭✭
    You acknowledge Teithedir in greeting.
    Teithedir sings a little song. "I would live five hundred years, and I would live five hundred more, just to be the tree that lived a thousand years to give you plants galore."

These Decheerans, man.

SylvariEukeladeGriloc
  • CelCel Posts: 30Member
    Yam hypersquares rule!

I gush a lot in game, but it's mostly because of all the awesome people I've been allowed to meet here.

Not to mention Starmourn is shaping up to be something I will try to improve in every way I can!
    SlanderPoetEukeladeRevelin
  • CubeyCubey Posts: 248Member ✭✭✭
    I usually have only critical things to say but I'm glad with the amount of feedback we get from the devs. Makes you feel like what you're saying is being listened to and doesn't just fall into the void, y'know?
    IlyosSorenTallulah
  • IafriIafri Posts: 1Member
    I'll admit I'm not entirely sure how reviewers work in Starmourn as opposed to the other games, but dang if I don't love them so much <3 Thanks for working so hard, and dealing with my mistakes!
    ReelocTallulah
  • TallulahTallulah Posts: 30Storyteller Storyteller
    Iafri said:
    I'll admit I'm not entirely sure how reviewers work in Starmourn as opposed to the other games, but dang if I don't love them so much <3 Thanks for working so hard, and dealing with my mistakes!
    No mortal reviewers here! We've got your back though. ;)
  • MatlkaelMatlkael Posts: 343Member ✭✭✭
    (Song): Sunny says, "Hey nerds."
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
    SteveReelocSoren
  • ReelocReeloc Posts: 17Member ✭✭
    Shoutout to everyone in Song Dominion for tolerating the frequent mischans of the Sol'lun Dynasty. :smiley:
    SteveSorenGrilocVega
  • MatlkaelMatlkael Posts: 343Member ✭✭✭
    YASSS MORE CAKE
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)