Skip to content

Good Vibrations!

13»

Comments

• Yam hypersquares rule!

I gush a lot in game, but it's mostly because of all the awesome people I've been allowed to meet here.

Not to mention Starmourn is shaping up to be something I will try to improve in every way I can!
  • I usually have only critical things to say but I'm glad with the amount of feedback we get from the devs. Makes you feel like what you're saying is being listened to and doesn't just fall into the void, y'know?
  • I'll admit I'm not entirely sure how reviewers work in Starmourn as opposed to the other games, but dang if I don't love them so much <3 Thanks for working so hard, and dealing with my mistakes!
  • Iafri said:
    I'll admit I'm not entirely sure how reviewers work in Starmourn as opposed to the other games, but dang if I don't love them so much <3 Thanks for working so hard, and dealing with my mistakes!
    No mortal reviewers here! We've got your back though. ;)
  • (Song): Sunny says, "Hey nerds."
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • Shoutout to everyone in Song Dominion for tolerating the frequent mischans of the Sol'lun Dynasty. :smiley:
  • YASSS MORE CAKE
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • Love the interactions I'm finding at Lamentations. So glad to see a natural gathering spot actually being used as a gathering spot. @Orrin, Keiko, even Poffy  <3 
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • Yay! Loved interacting with you too... hope too see you again soon :) 
  • @Xiru Poor Poffy, Lamentations does see a strangely steady stream of corpses. Come back any time if you'd like another corpse disposal job!  :)
  • Whoever wrote the voting messages, I love you. Just got this one for the first time, I think:

Everyone thanks you for voting! Crazy Jerry is so happy that he just made an error in his books and embezzled some marks by mistake.

• Xiru said:
    Whoever wrote the voting messages, I love you.
    Same here. :)

Got this one some time ago:
    Your vote means a lot to us! So much in fact that, somewhere in the vast reaches of space, an asteroid has your name on it.

I hope that asteroid is cool and habitable, not the refinable type. :tongue:

• Did you want that, Reeloc? I think it was stesium.

I refined it and sold the goods to an NPC.
  • Steve said:
    Did you want that, Reeloc? I think it was stesium.

I refined it and sold the goods to an NPC.
    Ah, damn it. :angry:
  • Thats rough buddy Zuko Sokka Korra

I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
  • Dialogue trees were one thing I said early on that I loved more than I thought I would... but a certain quest has the response were you can say you knew a goredog named Hookmaw once makes me appreciate the little touches added to them.  <3
  • Stretched my rp legs for the first time in a long time, and it felt good. Thanks Nimue! And I suppose Sazabi and Rhujj  =)
  • i like space