Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• O boi o boi, gonna play me a human B.E.A.S.T. and wreck face. Power armor all the way.
  • A W'Hoorn Engineer! I keep going back and forth between Engineer and B.E.A.S.T but definitely a W'Hoorn
  • Can't wait! W'hoorn Fury here.
    Starmourn Launch Countdown:
    https://countingdownto.com/?c=2341194
  • Decheeran Scoundrel or Fury, I think. We'll have to see during the betas :)
  • edited October 2018
    Ry'nari Engineer. 

Who doesn't want to be a dinosaur riding a hoverboard? Nobody I want to be, that's who. Besides, I feel like the Ry'nari resulted from someone binge watching the 1997 cartoon Extreme Dinosaurs and saying, "We need that in Starmourn."

Thank you, that person. You deserve a raise.
  • Jin Nanoseer or Human Scoundrel!
  • Nusriza Scoundrel would be my first choice of character.

...they all look so good, though...
  • Super excited to try out a Nusriza Nanoseer!
  • I'm totally diggin the Jin, so that is an absolute definite. However, I've been waffling between nanoseer and Fury. They both sound so bloody cool that it is hard to choose. May end up being a coinflip!
  • Jin; either nanoseer or BEAST. A religious fanatic convinced that people die when they are killed, and that screwing around with souls with cloning is fragmenting our souls. Sacrificing their soul for the greater good.
  • There's so many unique things going on with this game.. and yet I think we can use a human wildcard scoundrel. A little mercenary work never hurt anybody.. much..
    Zhill says, "Drats."
    You say to Zhill, "Thanks anyways! I'm gonna go break more things!"
    Zhill tells you, "You show'em!"
    You joyfully tell Zhill, "I sure will!"
    You laughingly tell Zhill, "Or I'll die horribly! Ahahaha!"
  • Tukkav B.E.A.S.T.
    or Shen Engineer!
    I don't care if this disqualifies me! Both sound absolutely awesome to play!!!!  =)

• Yess! I've been looking out for this game since its beginning. I'm sure psyched to play. I'm a software engineer and game developer as well so I'm familiar with all stages of development. 

I'd love to play and Elgan Nanoseer!

• I’m looking forward to playing a Jin B.E.A.S.T.
  • Even as a 10+ year veteran of Iron Realms games, I've never had the chance to get in at the ground floor of a game and I'm super excited about it. Gonna be a human engineer, wandering the stars by freelancing myself out on others' ships and making lots of money in the process!
  • I'll be looking to play a Jin Fury.
  • Human Scoundrel! Looking forward to flying a little ship around, exploring on my lonesome, picking up contracts, doing some trading (both above- and below-board, nudgenudge), and generally causing mischief and making Marks.
  • Human Scoundrel
  • I am looking forward to all aspects of this!!! I would love to enter!! Count me in!
  • I will be a Decheeran BEAST. Because what's scarier than a giant mechanically-augmented person charging at you with the pointy end of a fist? a giant mechanically augmented TREE charging at you with the pointed end of a fist. Also. Because Decheeran's are amazing and I'm excited for the first physical representation (on the player character option-side of things at least) of Plants as potential race choices. And hope that a plentiful race population might encourage the other IREs to allow for it. 'cause the closest I could ever find would be the Yeleni end-game race of Aetolia... which I mean, is cool an' all. But not quite the same.
  • Very excited about this game! Looking forward to it. I want to play a Elgan Engineer! Science for the win!
  • Krona Fury seems both fitting and awesome. 
  • I'm pretty pumped to try out the game!

I take my SciFi anyway I can find it! 
  • Engineer Nath-el
  • Ry'Nari Fury
  • I'm pumped to play a human scoundrel. May seem rather pedestrian, but the idea of the loner who flies by the seat of his pants in a world far too advanced for him to really fit in has always appealed to me. Roguish charm and all that.
  • I would love to play an Elgan engineer!
  • yes yes yes! Wh'oorn Fury would be what I would pick but regardless the end is on the horizon !! yes!!

• Human merchant. What, that's not on the secret menu?

Fine, I'll just have to play a human nanoseer. For now.

Why nanoseer? Uh, space magic, of course. (And 95% of the time I pick "magic" classes in IRE games.)
    Why human? There's an ample foundation of lore to expand upon. In short: the RP. I'm also curious to see how the mechanics of Scatterhome's government (or lack thereof) work, and what better place for a human than Scatterhome.
    I also dream about groups of human nanoseers and furies teaming up with decheerans... space magicians and their sentient arboreal companions... Not that Starmourn is that kind of game. But dreams can come true, right? Right?
  • edited October 2018
    Definitely looking to get into this closed beta! Soooooo excited! Was thinking human scoundrel, to start off. 
This discussion has been closed.