Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• Hi, I'd love to try and get in the beta.

As a combatant from other games but acknowledging that things work differently here I'm just interested in the least picked race/class to help be a voice for something that has a low player percentage and to help in testing for it.

If this is a bit too much to ask, just give me a...

Female Jin Scoundrel please.
  • Wh'oorn engineer 
  • Wh'oorn Rogue could be fun
  • Decheeran Nanoseer reporting in!
  • Amaian Scoundrel is best.
  • Elgan B.E.A.S.T. because it sounds like such an improbable combination
  • edited October 2018
    Jin Nanoseer will be quite a great pairing for me.

Fixated on the ideals of death, the thought of commanding swarms of nanites to bring such a sacred experience on another is quite the appeal, and the Iriil tattoos through which void kith are funnelled into to control a Nanoseer's powers feel like the transmission of this reverence of death into reality. You bring people to face their fate, or bring them close enough to wish for it.
  • I would like to be a Human engineer because I love tech and to repair things as well. I hope I can be one of the ones to test it from a blind players, prospective before it goes to open beta.
    Thanks
    Kevin Roberts

• W'hoorn Engineer or human nanoseer, probably. Haven't decided which first.
    Come one, come all W'hoorn, to the Cultural Exchange where we can talk about being catbird klingons!
  • Definitely a W'hoorn fury, nothing but a cat's outrage will put an end to the Ishvana.
  • I'm so hyped to be a human Fury, pick me! Pick me!
  • Ry'nari Nanoseer. Fingers croooooooooossed. :grin:
  • I'm thinking of being a human BEAST and being a good character, not an evil one. I love the idea of a futuristic sifi mud from you folks, I love your work anyway since you seem to do such a good job of even weaving the tutorial into the storyline and really making us feel as though we're of the world you've created. So a human BEAST for me.
  • Let's go for it. I haven't done any research into it, but it's Iron Realms. I want to approach it unprepared as a set of new eyes, black box testing (QA FTW)
  • Shen nanoseer or Elgan something
  • Human Fury.

From what I understand, the Fury is supposed to be challenging, so challenge accepted!
  • I want to play a Human Nanoseer! 
  • I want to play Jin/Nanoseer
  • Curious about playing a Decheeran B.E.A.S.T, maybe try a little of scoundrel. I'm super excited to explore this world and dig into the lore and combat! 
  • Human nanoseer.  The possibilities can fuel my imagination for hours on end.
  • Krona Nanoseer!

The race looks amazing and can't wait to play them!
  • I haven't actually settled on a final race yet, but I'm leaning towards Jin - whichever race I pick, I'll likely be a scoundrel!
  • edited October 2018
    Decheeran B.E.A.S.T, trying to go as tanky as possible! Also, being a massive armored Ent sounds incredibly fun
  • Jin Scoundrel for me. Gotta go with the smart arse sci-fi gunslinger archetype, and the Jin look damn pretty.
  • Interested in being an Elgan Nanoseer or a Human Scoundrel!
  • W'hoorn Fury and Ry'nari Scoundrel
  • Krona B.E.A.S.T. The slightly cartoonish image of a tiny alien inside a hulking mass of metal warmachine is too much for me to pass up. Seems like it'll have just the right amount of dakka.
  • Nath-el/Nusriza/Jin Engineer/Nanoseer/B.E.A.S.T./Scoundrel for me.

Leaning towards the Engineer or B.E.A.S.T., though.
  • Shen Engineer or Scoundrel!
  • Amaian Fury! :)
This discussion has been closed.