Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• I am ready for closed beta! Very exciting! My plan is to sit down and math out all the skills and see if I can find ways to abuse the Scatterhome system. :) Can't wait!!
  • Decheeran Fury is what I'm pumped for!
  • Aurelius said:
    Ishvana Starbutcher for me!
    Is that the class that starts with a dreadnought and gets access to star, void and wild kith?
  • I would very much enjoy playing a Tukkav Engineer.
  • Human BEAST.
    I cannot post the excited kermit gif from my phone, so imagine it right here.
  • I'm going for Decheeran Engineer myself.
  • Former W'hoorn military. Now mercenary working for a small Dynasty. Has a personal code of honour, and will either be B.E.A.S.T or Engineer. TBD when I can see what the options are
  • I intend on playing a Human B.E.A.S.T. My character will be based around a concept I came up with over a year ago that is based on a real life military company, but in the future. I'm really looking forward to it!
  • Ohohoooo, awesome that we have a date to shimmy around about now! Been looking forward to this. I haven't played a sci-fi MUD, just fantasy, so this should be an interesting twist.

Nusriza for sure, I love the idea of the bird/lizard mix as well as how they speak with their arms, that will be fun to RP out. The idea in my head is to go Fury as it's essentially a spacemonk using a flaming sword, how do I say no to that? I don't. Although B.E.A.S.T. is tempting, I'll put that on the backburner for birdman with sword!
  • Human engineer, super ready to get back into a mud after such a long time! A Jin Nanoseer sounds fun also!
  • Elgan Engineer! Though Elgan BEAST with Napoleon Syndrome when they're outside of their gear would be a blast too.
  • Ahhh, so exciting! I could see myself playing so many of the races, but initially I'd prefer to be from a race that doesn't have a strict social structure, so I would go Decheeran all the way (also because Groot, obviously). As for class, what's been released on the Engineer excites me the most - patrolling drones, turret networks, AND nifty gadgets. Yes please!

TLDR: Decheeran Engineer
  • Nath-el/Fury

Super pumped at the prospect of getting in there, and happy to see the community's level of interest! Congratulations to the dev team on making it this far; thanks for all of the work you've done (and will undoubtedly have to put in after we muck about!). 
  • Decheeran / Nanoseer it looks like at this point
  • The W'hoorn caught me right away. They just seem absolutely awesome.
    It's honestly a toss-up between Scoundrel or B.E.A.S.T.

Being highly mobile and clever sounds like tons of fun. If I'm able to leave the B.E.A.S.T suit once in a while though, (kitty don't like confined spaces), I'd totally be a front-line shock-and-awe trooper for the highest bidder! So many possibilities.
  • Haven't quite picked my race yet. I was thinking human but I'll def be trying to break the scoundrel class.
  • Elgan engineer! Or scoundrel. 

It's hard to choose which seems more fun. :c
  • Tukkav, B.E.A.S.T!  I want to hunt dangerous animals on alien planets with my plasma caster to prove and improve myself.  I want to be the Predator.
  • Gonna roll a Decheeran B.E.A.S.T for sure!

Something oddly tempting and exciting about being a tree in a robot suit!
  • I plan on running Jin Fury. Super excited to SM and love the work you all have done so far.
  • edited October 2018
    Either an elgan scoundrel or a jin fury... I can’t decide!
  • Human BEAST!
  • edited October 2018
    I look forward to playing as a human coder spending most of their time writing scripts in Mudlet to distribute to all the Dominionists out there so they may set sail and show the Celestine decadents our technological prowess. 
  • As much as I love dinosaurs and reptiles in general, I have to be honest with myself and say that I'll end up playing the Human Fury I've been thinking about since I first heard about the game. Space-knight style mercenary order leading 
  • Krona jeweler, eschewing any class choice to focus on art.
  • I'll probably play a human nanoseer. Something about Void Kith says that it shouldn't be touched. And I'm gonna poke it to oblivion!
  • edited October 2018
    excited to play out a Decheeran Nanoseer, mainly because I love the idea of this tree-person with a living swarm of nanobots living inside of it, maybe doing a little buggy pruning and general maintenance in their downtime while working to terraform Song
  • Originally I'd been 100% going for Jin Nanoseer but at this point I'm actually set on human and leaning more towards scoundrel. I generally go with non-human mage/priest type classes but since this is a break from the fantasy games I usually play I look forward to completely changing my approach.
    I'm gone.
This discussion has been closed.