Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• Human Scoundrel! It sounds the most fitting for the surrounding world, and the ability to really kind of form my own path as a Scoundrel just sounds awesome. Plus I like that I can be "realistic" (not that it's important to the game, but for my own RP). 
  • Human engineer!
  • Human Scoundrel to start, though my focus will be on my ship and captaining, so if it turns out another class would in some way aid that more I will likely switch.
  • As the other posts came in, I was looking through all the stuff more, while staying with human, I might choose engineer, but I'm really thinking scoundrel is what I want
  • Finally! So excited for this! Human engineer for sure ;)
  • Human Fury!
  • Human Scoundrel!

It's such a tough choice because everything sound great, but I would love to start off with the feel of playing just a regular person with a PIECE amidst all this.
  • Human Engineer! I live and breathe technology! My gadgets have got me out of more than one bout of impending doom!

• Human engineer.
  • Definitely a Ry'nari Fury. You just can't beat a dinosaur Jedi!

Either that or a human scoundrel, because I'm better than you, and the scoundrel knows it.
  • Amaian/Scoundrel
  • edited October 2018
    Looking to be an Elgan Engineer. I'm a casual player with *basic* experience writing simple scripts in Mudlet from my time in MKO. So if you're looking to learn if your system is dummy-accessible, I'm your Elgan.

I'm also big on exploring and questing, so if anything can be broken by wandering off the edge, I might be the one to find it.
    Character: Edon
    Race: Elgan
    Class: Engineer
  • edited October 2018
    Human scoundrel!
  • I'm most interested in trying a Nath-el Fury, but BEAST looks really cool too!
  • Amaian scoundrel.
  • Jin BEAST. Ironman obsessed with an honorable death. Can't be beat.
  • Elgan Scoundrel no doubt, sad by the lack of Elgan in this thread smh.
  • I think it'd be fun to explore either Jin or Shen Engineer. I'm more curious how the creative side of this game will work!
  • Amaian Engineer
  • I definitely want to try the BEAST first, and I think the coolest race to stick in there is gonna be the Tukkav. 
  • Would love to play a Jin Fury to be honest...sounds like WAY too much fun!
  • Jin Fury for sure!
  • Dying to try an Amaian BEAST!
  • Amaian Fury to start!
  • Nath-el Nanoseer for sure
  • I think i would have to go with a Nusriza beast.
  • edited October 2018
    Id like to join and give my feedback. Aiming for human rogue
  • Krona B.E.A.S.T here, of neutral allignment and a passion for improbable heroics, and certainly the tale of such.
  • Elgan Engineer is my choice!
This discussion has been closed.