Skip to content

Beta contest entries

Comments

• Definitely a Groot wizard...

I mean a Decheeran Nanoseer ;)

• The choice of which to play is a certainly a challenge. I'm at a toss up between a few, but I am leaning towards Elgan Engineer. 
  • I'd like to say that I have always been a bit of an alt-freak. I am still unsure about race but stoked to check out nanoseer!
  • I cant wait to try out a Jin B.E.A.S.T. It seems like a total "beast"!!!
  • @Tecton Can we know how many of us will be picked for closed beta? Pleeeeease?
  • Jin Engineer! Let's get those robots rollin' out!

• I'm going with Jin Engineer so I can have a bot squad. Also, Scatterhome seems like it's going to be a pretty interesting place.
  • Decheeran Scoundrel. Nature based scum. I like the idea of being a dirty fighter.
  • Nath-el Scoundrel.
  • I was thinking of an Elgan Engineer. The Elgan race seems like it would fit my personality so it'd be fun to play, and I like the idea of tinkering around with things and building neat stuff. Probably not the most original combination but that's what I would play.

• Jerom said:
    @Tecton Can we know how many of us will be picked for closed beta? Pleeeeease?
    As many as we need!
  • Ry'nari Scoundrel would have to be the choice, but I'm not gonna lie, Engineer seems really compelling to me, too.

Scoundrel sounds more my style though.
  • Elgan Engineer all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
  • I would like to try playing a W'hoorn fury. I'm curious to see if fury is like monk/predator from Imperian and of course I like having fur so W'hoorn
  • Decheeran nanoseer or fury!!! Eagerly awaiting this game. :) 
  • When I looked at the Jen race and its characteristics, I realized that they'd make the perfect B.E.A.S.T troops. That is what I intend to be.
  • Okay, this just made my day.
    I am for anything Scoundrel.. more than likely human though.
  • I'm going to be a Nath-el B.E.A.S.T because... why not? Dual exoskeleton blasty blow your nuts off beetle people. I'm all down for that.
  • I plan to play Elgan Engineer. I plan to accrue vast amounts of wealth. I've been eagerly anticipating this game - Super excited to get started!
  • I had three character concepts picked out, so hard to choose! But just laying aside the characters themselves (since they're going to be wiped anyway, right?), I'd have to say I'm most excited about the Engineer class, and for some reason, it has to be Elgan because I like the race and they make very cute engineers. :)

Tldr: Elgan engineer

• I want to be a human Scoundrel. I believe this would be so fun and so challenging.
  • I wanna be the straight guy, the underdog. Just a good ol' Human Scoundrel, living on my wits.
  • Jin or Amaian Nanoseer! Trying to decide between Scatterhome and Song Dominion...
  • A shifty Nath-el Scoundrel!
  • Personally looking forward to testing out a Jin - Either a Fury (since there's very little information) or a Nanoseer.  The Scoundrel is definitely something I'll be keeping an eye on for a future alt character! Can't wait guys
  • I'm thinking I'd like to play a Human Engineer. Or a Human Scoundrel, but I'm not sure yet. I'm terrible with choices.
  • Ry'nari Engineer. Something about a ferocious lizard man who's also a tech nerd is just amusing to me.
  • I'm excited to play a Decheeran Nanoseer. It sounds really interesting.
  • edited October 2018
    I'd absolutely love to play an Ixodon Fury, fleeing home and certain death for an unwanted midlife awakening to star kith while trying to make sense of the rest of Starmourn sector and all its weirdness. Unfortunately, you guys made a really cool ambulatory squid species but neglected to make them playable. :cry:

So failing that, probably a Ry'nari Nanoseer, because a magical space dinosaur comes almost as close to satisfying my demented inner child.

Also, I'm probably going to be the worst pilot in the game and will blow up, like, every ship I get my hands on, hence the username.
  • A Shen scoundrel with a simple goal of saving up for his own Space Station.  B)
This discussion has been closed.