<pre>From: Ilyos, the Arbiter
Subject: Development Updates.
April has been a very busy month for us. It seemed like it passed in the blink of an eye! Here's the features and improvements we've implemented in April that we are the most proud of:
- Station Missions have gone through several stages of improvement and refinement, with more on the way.
- Our very first round of classleads have been approved and implemented.
- We've refined and improved commodity generation.
- We've introduced a way for factions to generate income via taxation.
- Kidnappings and Ry'nari revolts have sent ripples through the apparent peace in the galaxy.
- A new questline has been unveiled in Mir.
- A Black Market has opened up for those with shadier business inclinations.
- A brand new Ship Customization system has been released.
- Hundreds of bugs have been joyfully squished.
- Quality of life improvements have been implemented to make the experience of both staff and players a little easier and smoother.
May promises to be even busier - we're keeping ourselves occupied with several awesome new things! Keep reading for a preview of what we're up to and what we're planning for the coming weeks.
- Cosmpiercers - we hear you, and we're hard at work looking at solving some of the issues we have with the current Cosmpiercer system. We hope to present you with a better experience in the following days!
- We've done some work on the economy, and we're going to do more. We have some storefront improvements in the works, changes and fixes for some of our existing tradeskills, and more!
- Speaking of tradeskills, our overhaul of WeaponModding and ArmorModding is almost ready - we're very excited to see the changes released!
- Our Storytellers are hard at work with some interesting events on the horizon. I want to tell you more about them, but I'd be spoiling the surprise...
- We're working on new content in the form of daily missions, a new system that aims to reward both you and the faction you are a part of with bonuses and temporary boosts.
- And as always, we're continuing to squish bugs with a vengeance.</pre>