B.E.A.S.T. suffers from multiple issues in terms of purely being disadvantaged because of the number of weapons it has. This problem manifests itself in many parts of the game
1) Drop Rates: As such B.E.A.S.T. need more weapons to get started and be fully equipped. Even though many weapons may not be immediately useful, they still need to be procured. You are likely to not get that perfect wristblade for ages and keep getting missile launchers and net launchers in your weapon drops. Further, empirically it seems the rare item drop list for BEAST becomes longer for this and hence seems that they get less other useful items such as Mods.
2) Mods: B.E.A.S.T. need more mods than any other class simply because of the variety of weapons they use. Yet, there is no way for them to either procure more mods than everybody else. This is also more annoying considering Plasmacasting and Suittech do not receive any benefits from mods. So, you have a random collection of weapons but 2/3rd of your skillset does not benefit from equipping mods.
3) Artifacts: Somewhat related, the class needs more artifact weapons than any other class to be effective, yet doesn't receive boosts to 2/3rd of the skillset available.
4) Customization: Once again, B.E.A.S.T have to pay more for customization compared to any other class due to the bevy of weapon systems they carry.
With every new release, the problem of having multiple weapon systems keeps compounding
1) Have mods, artifacts and customizations be linked to 'slots' on the MWP suit. This addresses the need of lowering the amount of spending needed for BEASTS and bring them inline with other classes
2) Link Plasma-casting and SuitTech skills to receive benefits from one of the slots which can either be chosen or fixed depending on best compatibility