From: Ilyos, the Arbiter
Subject: Titles, Honors and Economy Status.
What good are all your hard earned achievements if you can't show them off, amirite? Well, now you can start showing off some of them. We've introduced the following:
- 5 new titles for the top 5 ranks (not players, but ranks) of explorers
- 5 new titles for the top 5 ranks (not players, but ranks) of hackers
- 5 new titles for captaincy, obtained at level 10, 20, 30, 40, admiral rank 1
- 2 new titles for people who complete shopfront honors
- Song Dominion and Celestine Ascendancy leaders can now display their position as a title
You can also display some of the honors you earn, via the HONORS FEATURE function. You can display MOST of them at this time, but not all. Notable exceptions are the newbie honors (the ones that refer to learning basic game functionality), manufacturing/factory ownership ones and a few others.
As always, this is a work in progress and more titles and honors lines will be added. Please feel free to comment in the forum thread with your ideas and suggestions for expanding this list.
You might ask why are there no honors and titles for manufacturing/factories...well, with our overhaul, some of the honors will probably change, get deleted or added. Therefore, it's unlikely that people could obtain some of the ones we currently have in game.
Regarding our Economy Update, we're working hard to make the experience as great as possible. Our awesome Garryn has just finished the first draft of our planetary exploration system and we're having fun playing around with it. We're in the process of creating the environments and enemies for it, so stay tuned for a little demonstration when that is done!