(6) * Added sensory status to Analyze
(8, 81) * Drain and Freeze messages altered a bit
(11) * Nanite generation is no longet strippable; applies to plasma generation too
(24) * Soothe now prioritises the most damaged subsystem
(35) * Eyestrike now gives sensory damage if the target has all the afflictions already
(36) * Confound no longer duplicates afflictions if the target doesn't already have them all
(38) * The number of freeze stacks required by Shatter is now affected by muscular + internal damage
(85) * Affinity reworked, it now lets you access abilities from other Empyreals, at the cost of reducing max sanity by 25%
(3) * Magnetize (Gadgets) now has diminishing returns
(4) * Magnotron (Gadgets) muscular damage reduced a bit
(54) * Focus and Sentrymode (Turrets) no longer require a workstation
(56) * Burrowbot burrowing ticks now inflict some internal damage
(57) * Surveil reworked, it's now toggleable and shows you room information each time the bot moves
(73) * Bots and turret are no longer affected by their owner's AOE attacks
(9) * Warmth now has a cooldown
(27) * Affliction extenders (Salvo/Cripple/Rend) now also do subssystem damage in addition to their other effects
(68) * Assault is now comboable, and its damage reduced
(70) * Judgement now triggers 6 times (up from 3)
(78) * Firewalk time now scales with distance
Server is down, so let's discuss!
Nanoseer lost Shatter as a viable option but gained some serious buffs to Mind route. Soothe change is pretty huge, providing even better kiting potential. Affinity is amazing. Confound having smart affliction is possibly too strong.
Engineer shards aren't as effective. If your opponent just ate shards they were going to have a bad day, but I haven't tested the new numbers. Perhaps Internal route will be a more viable option depending on how Burrowbot ticks perform? Other than that some QoL stuff.
Fury gets a much needed change to Firewalk. Warmth is no longer a direct counter to Sha-- oh wait, nevermind. Some extra motivation to actually use the affliction extenders, might be worth a look for you min/maxers.