There needs to be varied punishments for crime in Starmourn, there's really only two or three flavors:
- fined AND enemied
- enemied for life (or until a faction leader comes around that doesn't remember why you did the thing)
Both obviously carry a penalty where you are killed on sight if in another faction's territory while enemied. This works for alot of crimes, but small ones like graffiti? Getting enemied/KOS orders thrown on you is pretty extreme (unless the graffiti itself was pretty pervasive)
I would like to see a 'softer' punishment option to enemy status: Prohibited.
Prohibited status does not bar you from entry BUT
- Guards will immediately move to your location (assignable) and follow you around.
- Your entry and exit to faction territory is broadcast on FT (with a cooldown/channel on you leaving and entering so you can't just spam in and out to annoy people into gagging it away)
- Faction members can path track to you. Target is alerted of this.
- Cannot perform or attend concerts in factions you have prohibited entry to.
- Cannot invis in
- Mask automatically falls off?