Skip to content

[IDEA] Faction Resources

Right now, factions have storage space for stuff that their members deposit. From what I know, upkeep from guards takes from this storage, and not much else, for the moment.

With that said, can a market mechanic be added for factions? So they can put up orders and offers themselves, with the marks directly drawing from the faction bank account. Fulfill CA's dream of being a capitalist civilization. Make it easier for SD bureaucracy to facilitate resource transfers. Something something SH, I don't really know. But I'm sure they'll like it, too.
Mereas Eyrlock
"They're excited, but poor."
- Ilyos (August 2019)

Comments

• If it'll get you all to stop sitting on that huge stockpile of resources (looking at you Song and CA), then sure.
  • Ilyos said:
    If it'll get you all to stop sitting on that huge stockpile of resources (looking at you Song and CA), then sure.
    -----WORKING ON IT----- The keiretsus shall rise again to furnish the Sector with goods once more. Obvs the economic downturn was a result of the Angel's Revolution.
    Hi, I'm Ata. Oh and maybe some other people, too. o:) Check out my various packages for Nexus: Vuu combat system, Global Pathfinder, Slicer Tools, Ship compass, JS from command line, Vitals Tracker, and Equipment Manager.
  •                  
    Mereas Eyrlock
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • Ilyos said:
    If it'll get you all to stop sitting on that huge stockpile of resources (looking at you Song and CA), then sure.
    Just you wait, one day you devs will introduce player-controlled colonies/outposts that take 500 of each resource to make, and then - then we'll be ready.
  • i would like to defend us and say that our biggest stockpile is just elessium at 1755 :(
    Mereas Eyrlock
    - Ilyos (August 2019)