Things I Like:
- Syntaxes are clear
- You can do it from anywhere
- No material collection, just calculated cost
- That trade terminals are cheap
Things I Do Not Like:
- 15k per submission.
- 15k is several hours of grinding in a lower level area for me, which is keeping others from bashing there
- Royalties are a neat idea but you need 60 of them to break even. That means 60 people spending 200cr+900 lessons in the same trade
** SUGGESTION: Change this to a 15k APPROVAL fee instead of submission. You could then limit how many designs we submit at once so that you are not flooded
- The inability to make alterations once it is submitted
- The inability to retract, adjust, and resubmit
- Design bloat for different wear positions
- Colour flexibility (some colour variables, 2-3). 15k+ is prohibative of giving buyers variety beyond always-popular black
- Modifiable designs (cowls you can RAISE into a hood and lower, instead of each being their own design)
- Allow DESIGN TYPES <trade> USABLE to collate available designs by what you can actually work with.
- Make trade terminals universal LANDMARKS (along with repairs/junk)
Questions I Have:
- Could the crafting documentation be updated with new rules that are being learned?
- Could we get a file with information on the unique materials to Starmourn? Properties of fibrisilk, what kinds of metals we can use, etc.
- Do we have to specify SmartCore every time? What is it?
- What does the process look like on the approver end?
- What are you, the admin, looking for in designs? I've seen comments for clear mistakes in grammar and spelling, but also for stylistic writing where there isn't a clear guideline other than personal preference. It is unclear where the line is from comments helping correct, and rejecting, forcing another 15k submission fee (which is not sustainable for the amount of work grinding marks + debt simulator + the variety of gaming time).