Just a quick post to let you know about some upcoming PVP-centric changes that will be going live soon:
This change will give death a bit more gravity, as well as allow a bit more opportunity for engineers to use HEARTSTART.
- We're going to be increasing the time taken in the regeneration sequence by a factor of 3
Gives the victim a chance to recover their INRs from those who may have stolen it. This allows some counterplay and conflict around these, rather than just get/scan INR without and risk.
- INRs will be encrypted for (tentatively) 30 minutes after death, preventing anyone bar the owner from being able to scan them.
- INRs will drop on logout/death.
- MS TRACK will show the location of your INR while it is still in the corpse.
General reduction in penalty and encourage people participating in org-vs-org conflict.
- If a player dies in PVP defending their faction (in an area that's affiliated with their faction org), reduce the cloning fee by 90%.