Music Thread? Music Thread.

2»

Comments

• KestrelKestrel Posts: 301Member ✭✭✭✭
    Billie fucking Eilish.

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood
  • ZhulkarnZhulkarn Posts: 25Member
    This was a song from a KS project which died due to mismanagement. But from time to time, when I feel like listening to a hearty song I turn it on. Besides, the lass on the right resembles a Scoundrel.

• PepicWalrusPepicWalrus Posts: 2Member
    The Rebel Galaxy OST is amazing for this type of Sci-fi Universe. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRMcXkadosW43B18ZSbYFqBnFn2myQwRw
    Jerom
    Grimes — We Appreciate Power

So, I'm obsessed with this. The live version knocked it right out of the park, too. She's the Muse of the 2010s IMO.

Studio:

Live:

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood
  • Zo_Zo_ Posts: 6Member
    This ought to be the official Scatterhome theme song.

• JeromJerom Posts: 99Member ✭✭✭
    My new favorite song of the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL1pnzQj5j8
    edited February 18
    Isak Danielson Power

Apparently all the hot new songs these days have 'power' in the title somewhere. Pretty happy to discover this artist. That voice is sex.

— Margaret Atwood
  • IkchorIkchor Posts: 25Member
    Zo_ said:
    This ought to be the official Scatterhome theme song.

Well there goes my mental image of Scatterhome flying into war blasting the Titanic song.
    I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
    Kestrel
  • MarunaMaruna Posts: 371Member ✭✭✭
    Amazing song. Can't wait for this to start up again.

Qitorien
  • IkchorIkchor Posts: 25Member
    edited February 20
    100% ship speed is not fast enough when I'm playing this.

I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
  • MarunaMaruna Posts: 371Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 21
    <3 <3           

edited February 22
    Badflower — Ghost

TW: Graphic self-harm lyrics. Forbes article about the song.

— Margaret Atwood