Skip to content

Cosmpiercers

2»

Comments

• Maruna said:
    Montem said:
    Not that I condone any spawn killing, but most people in Scatterhome believe an eye for an eye. Or maybe a head for an eye is closer. 
    Spawnkilling, and killing people completely uninvolved, are both breaking rules. Just so you know. Killing random people just because the other side did, isn't gonna fly. Resolve the issue, don't partake in "monkey see, monkey do."
    NEWS READ ANNOUNCEMENTS 9 for more information. Or just HELP PK
    Yeah, I DON'T condone that.  Or killing newbies.  It's messed up.  I think maybe I wasn't clear enough - I think we are in agreement on this point.  I've posted on here before about not liking barriers to PvP and killing newbies discourages wanting to be involved.  When I said eye for an eye I'm just saying from our side you guys looked like crazy aggressors.  Maybe it was cause you brought a TRAINED GROUP OF PVPERS IN A CREW TO KILL PEOPLE ON OUR STATION.  Or something else, who knows.

@Wuff the "THINK OF THE NEWBIES" post was originally from you...

I was told by many members of our faction that you were wholesale slaughtering newbies.

And yes SH did a lot of stupid shit. Especially in the beginning.  It's the faction of anarchy and super crazy shit.  Did anyone think that it wasn't go to be a rough start?  I don't condone that either, but I kinda expected some of it.  Honestly SH killed a lot of their own faction.
    Download Montem System for Nexus Client - https://pastebin.com/MBEn7S0u
  • @Montem and @Wuff you both raise legitimate concerns but I think you guys aren't considering the state of the game. Honestly, I don't  know what's going over on the Song side but I believe each faction is struggling with how they should handle matters. Scatterwise we've been getting folks who believe they can do whatever they want and not be restricted by any means. It has led to some crazy situations to be honest because we've been getting people who treats our faction as if we're a meeting place for rogues and our comms channel is just a place for them to communicate.

Hell, I don't even think they remember that Scatterhome is a faction. Anyone whose tried to maintain the peace has been attacked and even sent angry tells/posts/ft as if we're trying to dictate their life. I just really wish the trolls would go away already.

Until we fix our own factions I highly doubt the random attacks from these trolls will stop and declaring war over it is beyond stupid. 

(Scatterhome): You say, "Do you like things up your ass? Is your record clean? Are you looking for a job in the near future but not right now? Smuggle drugs for Solus and get stuffed across the galaxy."

• We went to kill guards which were one shotting people but they’d been moved.
  • Wuff said:
    We went to kill guards which were one shotting people but they’d been moved.
    Send a diplomatic party in the future and ask them to be moved. Resorting to violence as your first means is ridiculous. Could of easily moved em if you asked, it was understandable IC and OOC. Things escalated way too quickly because everyone wants to jump the gun and compare their epeens.
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Do you like things up your ass? Is your record clean? Are you looking for a job in the near future but not right now? Smuggle drugs for Solus and get stuffed across the galaxy."

• edited December 2018
    Could have. o:)
  • Jeez, this thread reads like Scatterhome FT.

Sounds like both sides enjoyed the skirmish. Must have if neither feels like they lost.

So ffs stop ruining it by whining. Maybe go fight some more. 
  • You know what I love about Starmourn so far? Everyone telling everyone else their 'whining' anytime they don't like something. 
  • edited December 2018
    @Solus I think you might be in the wrong faction if you want to impose laws on Scatterhome. There are two other factions that can have laws. 

It literally is a meeting place for rogues, among many other things as well. 
  • If we'd send a diplomatic party they would have been killed. So we sent a war party to pve the NPC guards which were one-shotting people indiscriminately.
  • Imposing a semblence of "common decency" in SH is not the same as having law like in the other places 
  • Yalau said:
    Imposing a semblence of "common decency" in SH is not the same as having law like in the other places 
    Good luck in your imposing!  Interested to see how that works out.
  • Montem said:
    @Solus I think you might be in the wrong faction if you want to impose laws on Scatterhome. There are two other factions that can have laws. 

It literally is a meeting place for rogues, among many other things as well. 
    I think you fail to understand what faction means. Please google: define faction. Read it? Cool. It isn't  about rules or laws. It's  about respecting other people. Just because you have freedom doesn't mean everyone has to put up with your bullshit if you're being a troll. Everyone fucks around in Scatterhome but when you screw everyone else in the faction it becomes a problem.

• Anyways, leaving Scatterhome drama outta this thread now because it doesn't belong here. I'll start one up if needed.

• edited December 2018
    Tried to comment, seems it got eaten.
    Actual feedback for the 'piercers: Marks received per month for the people who participated are pitiful compared to the risks involved, but influence gain could be cut to half or one-fourth, as right now it's easy to max just by bashing your head against a couple. I agree with the exclusion zone, and think a few weak ships should spawn, perhaps, when the cosmpiercer is taken, much like the guards do, so it takes longer to flip one and gives the defending faction time to actually get over and defend them without being as wonky as the teleportation that was suggested. This might also help mitigate issues with captaincy gains, if people have to take down ships in order to get to the cosmpiercer, though it may just end up being a numbers game just like the interior.
    Feraluna has called for the honoring of Razzy for the following reason: somehow setting Reynolds on fire, killing someone, and then calling for her own besmirching.