Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will be your first major activity?

2»

Comments

  • MaygonMaygon Posts: 27Member
    Planet Exploration/Space Exploration
    Exploring looking for quest to solve and PvE to get my character going! Eventually getting a trade and opening a shop!
    Qitorien
  • TanisTanis Posts: 6Member
    Politics
    Redbeard said:
    Tanis said:
    First you get the gun.
    Then you get the money.
    Then you get the power.
    Then you get more guns.
    Then you get more money.
    Then you get more power.
    Then you get more guns.
    Then you get more money.
    Then you get more power. 
    Then you get mo-

    The tune to which I read that:

    https://youtu.be/z0VoHE2a6zQ
    You are a gentleman and a scholar, with excellent tastes. 
    Redbeard
  • RothareRothare Posts: 66Member ✭✭
    edited November 13
    Crafting/Owning a shop or factory/Resource Extraction (asteroids or interstellar clouds of gas)
    I plan on being a huge Weapons (mod)manufacturer to supply the universe with all their Pew-Pew needs! B)
    Qitorien
  • KixKix Posts: 13Member
    Politics
    Politics, oddly enough. Never got involved in any of IRE's other games but have decided to this time around. It'll be an interesting endeavor considering how Scatterhome runs.
    QitorienErrantSyaja
  • CorvusCorvus Posts: 6Member
    Hacking (in-game system)
    I've been feeling nostalgic for Shadowrun so hacking definitely has my interest! Though nuking things with void seems to be a fun thought too :pleased:
    QitorienSyaja
  • ErrantErrant Posts: 23Member
    Politics
    Kix said:
    Politics, oddly enough. Never got involved in any of IRE's other games but have decided to this time around. It'll be an interesting endeavor considering how Scatterhome runs.
    I'm in that exact same place. Only, I intend to 'rule' Scatterhome. I now consider you my rival.  >:)
    Syaja
  • MalashMalash Posts: 256Member ✭✭✭
    Planet Exploration/Space Exploration
    Anybody tries to rule in Scatterhome, I'm scattering their pieces out the airlock. Not having it.
    ErrantSyajaSqueakumsZil
  • ErrantErrant Posts: 23Member
    Politics
    Malash said:
    Anybody tries to rule in Scatterhome, I'm scattering their pieces out the airlock. Not having it.
    I mean, I put quotes around it for a reason. 

    You too are now my rival!  B)
    SyajaMalash
  • bairlochbairloch Posts: 235Member ✭✭✭
    Planet Exploration/Space Exploration
    See the source image
    Maybe he means "rulz!"?
    ErrantMalash
  • ErrantErrant Posts: 23Member
    Politics
    bairloch said:
    See the source image
    Maybe he means "rulz!"?
    I now have a Dynasty. 
    Malash
  • KixKix Posts: 13Member
    edited November 13
    Politics
    Errant said:
    Kix said:
    Politics, oddly enough. Never got involved in any of IRE's other games but have decided to this time around. It'll be an interesting endeavor considering how Scatterhome runs.
    I'm in that exact same place. Only, I intend to 'rule' Scatterhome. I now consider you my rival.  >:)
    Lol, probably. I'm having Kix take an anarchistic stance for her political base. Everyone free to do what they want, so long as it doesn't hurt Scatterhome's interests type deal.
    MalashSqueakumsErrant
  • KaraKara Posts: 1Member
    Other
    I voted other, mainly because I dabble in everything, but I enjoy a routine. I really like PvP, but I would like to learn my way around first, then get into PvE, then PvP, followed up by questing. :)
    SqueakumsQitorienErrant
  • BorranBorran Posts: 6Member
    Personal and other descriptions, backstory, history, etc
    Befriending an explorer, a coder, a fighter with the same class, a merchant, and a hacker and recording whatever knowledge they are willing to share to ensure my character is well-rounded and I can transition to another task then things get stale.
    SyajaSqueakumsQitorienZil
  • knucklesknuckles Posts: 3Member
    Other
    Redbeard said:
    Tanis said:
    First you get the gun.
    Then you get the money.
    Then you get the power.
    Then you get more guns.
    Then you get more money.
    Then you get more power.
    Then you get more guns.
    Then you get more money.
    Then you get more power. 
    Then you get mo-

    The tune to which I read that:

    https://youtu.be/z0VoHE2a6zQ
    When I read it, I heard it explained like this -> 
  • ZilZil Posts: 7Member
    Crafting/Owning a shop or factory/Resource Extraction (asteroids or interstellar clouds of gas)
    The only reason I didn't pick description/background/history writing is because I've already done that stuff!

    Also it's not listed here, but mostly I'm just damn excited to interact with everybody IC.
  • KedlinKedlin Posts: 13Member
    Hacking (in-game system)
    Locating, documenting and penetrating as many hacking terminals as possible.
    Zil
  • capheuscapheus Posts: 8Member
    PvE
    Bash bash bash, but only so I can get beefy enough to explore safely and get started on PVP.
Sign In or Register to comment.