Skip to content

What will be your first major activity?

2»

Comments

• Exploring looking for quest to solve and PvE to get my character going! Eventually getting a trade and opening a shop!
  • Redbeard said:
    Tanis said:
    First you get the gun.
    Then you get the money.
    Then you get the power.
    Then you get more guns.
    Then you get more money.
    Then you get more power.
    Then you get more guns.
    Then you get more money.
    Then you get more power. 
    Then you get mo-

The tune to which I read that:

https://youtu.be/z0VoHE2a6zQ
    You are a gentleman and a scholar, with excellent tastes. 
  • edited November 2018
    I plan on being a huge Weapons (mod)manufacturer to supply the universe with all their Pew-Pew needs! B)
  • Politics, oddly enough. Never got involved in any of IRE's other games but have decided to this time around. It'll be an interesting endeavor considering how Scatterhome runs.
  • I've been feeling nostalgic for Shadowrun so hacking definitely has my interest! Though nuking things with void seems to be a fun thought too :pleased:
  • Kix said:
    Politics, oddly enough. Never got involved in any of IRE's other games but have decided to this time around. It'll be an interesting endeavor considering how Scatterhome runs.
    I'm in that exact same place. Only, I intend to 'rule' Scatterhome. I now consider you my rival.  >:)
  • Anybody tries to rule in Scatterhome, I'm scattering their pieces out the airlock. Not having it.
  • Malash said:
    Anybody tries to rule in Scatterhome, I'm scattering their pieces out the airlock. Not having it.
    I mean, I put quotes around it for a reason. 

You too are now my rival!  B)
  • See the source image
    Maybe he means "rulz!"?
  • bairloch said:
    See the source image
    Maybe he means "rulz!"?
    I now have a Dynasty. 
  • KixKix
    edited November 2018
    Errant said:
    Kix said:
    Politics, oddly enough. Never got involved in any of IRE's other games but have decided to this time around. It'll be an interesting endeavor considering how Scatterhome runs.
    I'm in that exact same place. Only, I intend to 'rule' Scatterhome. I now consider you my rival.  >:)
    Lol, probably. I'm having Kix take an anarchistic stance for her political base. Everyone free to do what they want, so long as it doesn't hurt Scatterhome's interests type deal.
  • I voted other, mainly because I dabble in everything, but I enjoy a routine. I really like PvP, but I would like to learn my way around first, then get into PvE, then PvP, followed up by questing. :)
  • Befriending an explorer, a coder, a fighter with the same class, a merchant, and a hacker and recording whatever knowledge they are willing to share to ensure my character is well-rounded and I can transition to another task then things get stale.
  • Redbeard said:
    Tanis said:
    First you get the gun.
    Then you get the money.
    Then you get the power.
    Then you get more guns.
    Then you get more money.
    Then you get more power.
    Then you get more guns.
    Then you get more money.
    Then you get more power. 
    Then you get mo-

The tune to which I read that:

https://youtu.be/z0VoHE2a6zQ
    When I read it, I heard it explained like this -> 
  • The only reason I didn't pick description/background/history writing is because I've already done that stuff!

Also it's not listed here, but mostly I'm just damn excited to interact with everybody IC.
  • Locating, documenting and penetrating as many hacking terminals as possible.
  • Bash bash bash, but only so I can get beefy enough to explore safely and get started on PVP.