Skip to content

Highlighting Fury Stance.

edited January 2019 in The Commsphere
Don't know whee I should put this so I'm on nexus and in a group fight against a group I lost track of the stances I flowed into and had to keep looking at my stat thing on the left. Now, Is there anyway I can highlight it when i do combo it gives me in bold letters and colored what stance i'm heading into next? 

Comments

• Doesn't @Albion have something that does this?
  • That would be awesome, I know in a 1 on 1 fight i could keep up but we had like 20 people all spamming so it was kind of annoying 
  • You could put it on your prompt with @resource2 in the custom prompt part of the game, that would help with what stance you're in at the time. As far as echoing what stance you're about to flow to, pretty sure you'd need to create a colored echo that triggers on whatever battleflow attack you're using.
  • Wuff said:
    Doesn't @Albion have something that does this?
    Nope. Using gmcp stance on my prompt. 

I do capture what stance I'm heading into though as a variable for my script to queue the right Battleflow attack. Just no echoes or anything like that. 
  • Echoing what Jake said, I've found putting the stance in your prompt to be the easiest way of keeping track. Especially when things get spammy. 
  • Albion said:
    Wuff said:
    Doesn't @Albion have something that does this?
    Nope. Using gmcp stance on my prompt. 

I do capture what stance I'm heading into though as a variable for my script to queue the right Battleflow attack. Just no echoes or anything like that. 
    I was wondering how you handled stances but hadn't asked. That's what I ended up doing, too, as I quickly learned that running off current stance can throw Rage attacks off.
    I'm gone.