Skip to content

Voidgate Starchart

edited January 2019 in The Cantina
So there is most likely one already out but I couldn't find it so I made my own. All the voidgates in space including their exact locations for autopilot travel to. Someone said I should share it so here it is:

Comments

• Thank you so much for making this.
  • edited January 2019
    This would be 20 times more useful if it was labeled.

EDIT: Like I can't deny it's gorgeous, but I also find it much more difficult to use than just VOIDGATE NEAREST and VOIDGATE SHOW a few times.
  • Thessia said:
    This would be 20 times more useful if it was labeled.

EDIT: Like I can't deny it's gorgeous, but I also find it much more difficult to use than just VOIDGATE NEAREST and VOIDGATE SHOW a few times.
    Could it be an idea to colour code each node and colour the corresponding label? Or place a number in or next to the node and put that next to the label. It's a great chart but yes a little more readable and then it'll be perfect :+1:
  • Thank you so much. I was going to do that, but realized that my program I have doesn't do it very well, or I am just to dumb to figure it out. And it was going to cost me a lot to travel to each location to figure it out lol
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "We're called Scatterhome after what everybody does at the end of the night when it's time for someone to pay the bar tab."
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Which by my calculations, it's your turn to pay."
    (Scatterhome): Brantar says, "That's what my calculations have come to."
    (Scatterhome): Paavo says, "My math adds up to that, yeah."
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "Bastards."
  • @Zulah, can I haz your permission to plonk this in a Nexus module that will bring it up in a floating window?
    vote ∘ Explore Nexus mods for Starmourn & Achaeandb for Nexus

• edited January 2019
    @tysandr Anything I share is free to use in any way. Thanks for asking though!
  • @Zulah Thanks sooooo much for this. I have been wanting to use voidgates, but it would have cost me more than I make to go through and log where each one was and where they went to. You are a lifesaver. I now use voidgates a lot.
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "We're called Scatterhome after what everybody does at the end of the night when it's time for someone to pay the bar tab."
  • @Maruna
     and thanks for you alias/trigger setup for warp, I get a lot of use of that too.
  • edited January 2019
    Thanks @Zulah

zg to open the window. Download here for Nexus.

(It's draggable!)
    vote ∘ Explore Nexus mods for Starmourn & Achaeandb for Nexus