Skip to content

Upcoming PVP changes - continued (INRs and stuff)

So it seems sitting on Omni with INRs is the thing to do now. I think we need another check with INRs in safe areas.

Comments

• And it is now...
  • edited January 2019
    The INRs themselves don't matter, it's just like 2% of exp. Big woop, who cares. The big deal is that it gives you a reason to gank them later when they aren't expecting it.
  • Tecton said:
    And it is now...
    Really on a roll tonight. Thanks!
  • What was the change? I can't check right now but I want to stay updated on what's happening.
  • Being on a safe room makes any inr you don't own disappear
  • Tecton has some magic ability to insert himself in between my posts, I refreshed and it wasn't there and now when I come back it is, amazing.
  • Though I don't understand the change, if you pass through a safe room on your way to another destination, does it disappear instantly?
  • Does that actually help the person who lost it?
  • edited January 2019
    I'd rather see saferooms changed. So that rather than preventing hostile actions entirely, they prevent hostile actions toward your person, unless you still have either 1) A combat flag, or 2) Holding someone else's INR.

And possibly 3) Flagged as Lawless. Though you need to give people a reason to actually be lawless first. See IDEA 4106 for a start.