I get bored & write random scripts. Nexus needs a lot more user-side scripts.
Monospaced display on Nexus can be aggravating at times. As far as I can see, there is no way to modify the monospaced output from Nexus itself. Monospec
is a script for until this option is built into Nexus.BEFORE
- -monos to display available monospaced fonts
- -monos # to select a specific font
- -monos # # to specify a font-size with a specific font
- -mono to reset to LiberationMono at 11pt
- Set monospec.default & monospec.size within the onLoad script to set a default setting
If you're interested you could extend to use the client's serverside memory to remember your settings; I haven't for several reasons.
NB: I wouldn't swap the monospace font too frequently within one session as there is no way to clean up the pre-existing CSS rule without trawling through the page's HTML.