Skip to content

Station Transfer Map

So I've been meaning to make and post this since about 4 days after Open Beta started, but I was getting distracted or leaving it unfinished until now. I gladly present: The Station Transfer Map

As far as I'm aware, everything is completely accurate except for the Scatterhome Voidgate station transfers, which are currently the same as the Reynolds Station transfers (so you can take a station transfer SH VG -> Blood Ark but not Blood Ark -> SH VG

Comments

• This is so badass.
  • An additional note: the bug with Scatterhome voidgate is fixed, so the map is now accurate. Hooray!
  • Love it. Being a visual person, this helps a ton.
  • This is really helpful. Thank you for sharing!
  • edited January 2019
    I was just in Omni today, and iirc you can take a transport directly to Benu but not vice versa. A bit odd.

Are there any destinations that can't be reached by a combination of transports, ptp, and gatewarping? Mildly curious. It certainly feels like I can go anywhere without even flying my ship. Now if I could just gatewarp across the universe, and then teleport my ship to me, I would feel so incredibly spoiled. I'd pay for that kind of luxury.
  • Selubir / Seanan Station comes to mind.
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)