Skip to content

Describe-o-Matic

edited December 2018 in The Commsphere
Though a lot of people have described themselves thus far, I've had several who have commented on how it just isn't their first priority. Maybe it's not your priority at all! Maybe it's not even on your radar; this is where I come in to the game. I like to write. I like to describe things, I like to flesh out the world, and I'm willing to do your writing for you -- for free.

Interested in a description? Post below with your race and gender, height and the variables that were chosen at CG either by you or for you (for a human, that would be hair, eye, skin). You can also give me an overall feel you'd like to see in your desc (anarchist, gruff, sexy, or even more specific). I'll ping you with the desc when it's done and you can just input it at your leisure.

Comments

• Krona-Male-200cm-Black skin and black hair- Orange eyes-Tusks are etched. I would like to be gruff with a outlandish over the top look. Something along the lines of Guardians of the Galaxy Ravagers.

You are amazing for this. Thank you so much in advance. 
  • I'll come back to this once I'm less lazy.
    Eukelade gives you a peck on the cheek.
  • Krona-Male-200cm-Copper skin-Grey hair-Orange eyes-Wide tusks Gruff something that will standout but not over the top interested to see where this goes.
  • I think it's nice what you're doing, but since someone else hasn't made the joke already, in a writing thread...

Describe*
  • I've made my own description and I'm happy with it for now, but I'm very curious to see what somebody else's take on my character is. I might incorporate anything that I feel you worded better than I did.

Krona Male, 185cm, grey skin, platinum hair, red eyes, and protruding tusks. He has a big, heavy jaw like Warcraft Orcs or 40K Orks. He is boisterous, restless, and a generally happy and fun-loving guy. 
  • I've had difficulty making freeform descriptions for any of my characters, because it's like they're already described. I haven't been able to figure out where to start. So I'd really appreciate some inspiration! Here's my main:

W'hoorn female, average height and build, amber eyes and tawny fur and wings. I didn't envision her having a mane, but I didn't see a place to choose "no mane", so that's tawny too.

She's shy, hesitant, but amiable. Had military training in the past but she flunked out. A distinct lack of self-confidence is one of her current defining traits, but I'm sure that will change over time.
  • edited December 2018
    I wonder what the Starmourn equivalent of golden milk is...

Awruun is a big fluffy W'hoorn. Covering Awruun's chest is an intricate tattoo of strange, elaborate circuitry that has an almost metallic sheen to it.
  • I'm a Male Elgan Scoundrel, mature, pointy ears, red eyes, 122cm, dark skin, and average build. Generally going for a shifty merchant/smuggler vibe. I had some inspiration in mind from Quark from DS9 in terms of demeanor.
  • Appearance: Youthful
    Eye color: Green
    Fur color: Gold
    Height: 200 cm
    Mane color: Gold
    Wing color: Black
    Build: Average   wh'oorn want a sexy muscular looking build.. been trying myself been very bad at it 

• There's a larger than life quality to this Krona despite his compact body and Stygian palette, aided by the full-body tattoos that have been inked into his tough skin; their vivid desert-hued colors give Woodro the appearance of being filled with molten fire where their geometric lines break up the inky black surface. Though he stands on the taller side of male Krona, he's stocky, with four shoulders bulked by the dense muscles that encompasses his limbs and torso and the classic swaggering lope possessed by most of his race. His black hair has been coerced into ropy locs bedecked with subtly luminescent filaments of wire, framing a square face with two jutting tusks at the sides of his bottom jaw, their surfaces etched with mimicry of the tattoos that spread over him to complete the package.

Also, everyone who's requested a desc, before inputting your description: please ensure your command separator (clientside or in-game) is set to something other than a semi-colon. I use semi-colons in my writing.
  • Appearance: Youthful
    Eye color: Orange
    Fur color: Tawny
    Height: 210 cm
    Mane color: Gold
    Wing color: Silver
    Build: Average

Attire: (some default stuff) and a sleeveless black tunic on his torso.

Been too brain-blitzed to properly describe him up. He's something of a hedonist/playboyish spacer. V. Proud of his mane and wings. Eyes are meant to be somewhere in the sunrise register.

Come one, come all W'hoorn, to the Cultural Exchange where we can talk about being catbird klingons!
  • Have my babies, Devina.

Race: Elgan
    Appearance: Middle-aged
    Ear shape: Protruding
    Eye color: Amber
    Height: 104 cm
    Skin color: Black

Personality: Snarky, helpful, wisecracking and loyal. Or at least I try to play him that way.
  • Devina said:

There's a larger than life quality to this Krona despite his compact body and Stygian palette, aided by the full-body tattoos that have been inked into his tough skin; their vivid desert-hued colors give Woodro the appearance of being filled with molten fire where their geometric lines break up the inky black surface. Though he stands on the taller side of male Krona, he's stocky, with four shoulders bulked by the dense muscles that encompasses his limbs and torso and the classic swaggering lope possessed by most of his race. His black hair has been coerced into ropy locs bedecked with subtly luminescent filaments of wire, framing a square face with two jutting tusks at the sides of his bottom jaw, their surfaces etched with mimicry of the tattoos that spread over him to complete the package.

Also, everyone who's requested a desc, before inputting your description: please ensure your command separator (clientside or in-game) is set to something other than a semi-colon. I use semi-colons in my writing.
    Thank you for this
  • edited January 2019
    I would like a description for my Decheeran please.

Name: Turnip
    Race: Decheeran
    Appearance: Youthful
    Bark color: Birch white
    Eye color: Yellow
    Foliage color: Purple
    Foliage type: Sleek
    Height: 350 cm

Thank you so much :)

• edited January 2019
    -- Hurbacious -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Race:             Human                                 Gender: Male
    Affiliation:      Scatterhome                           Status: Healthy

Appearance:       Youthful
    Eye color:        Black
    Hair color:       Gray
    Height:           179 cm
    Skin color:       Honey
    Build:            Average

I am not a fan of the kith, technology to a point (it's meant to be used, not cuddled or named). I will sell my mother if the marks is right. I try and be funny, but when the daka hits the fan, I am all business. If I call you a friend, then it's not something i came to lightly. Oh, I always like a good fight though good might not be the term to use. I will do what it takes to win. I always have some sort of ajenda going on, though only myself will ever know what it is and it's always changing depending on the situation.

Edit: Thanks in advance.
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "We're called Scatterhome after what everybody does at the end of the night when it's time for someone to pay the bar tab."
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Which by my calculations, it's your turn to pay."
    (Scatterhome): Brantar says, "That's what my calculations have come to."
    (Scatterhome): Paavo says, "My math adds up to that, yeah."
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "Bastards."