Skip to content

I hit the jackpot

<span>-- Really comfortable pants (#37379) --------------------------------------------------------------- 
Owner: Unknown                                          Usable life: 90 mo. 
Mass: Very small                                        Resetting: No 

Description: These pants seem to have achieved some Platonic ideal of comfort, not restricting
movement in any way, while also being durable, and having great pockets. Not only that, they look
really good on whoever chooses to wear them. These pants are the pants that all pants wish they
were. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</span>
Thanks Oldtown security robot!
"You know what the chain of command is? It’s the chain I go get and beat you with ’til you understand who’s in ruttin’ command here."

Comments

• I'm jealous.  I had to buy pants which aren't quite the right style, but they were closer than what else was available.  Those would have been great.

Good luck not selling it off with your junk.
  • I was worried about that but thankfully the pawn shop workers declined to rip them off of my legs :pleased:
    "You know what the chain of command is? It’s the chain I go get and beat you with ’til you understand who’s in ruttin’ command here."
  • I had those! Then I died and they fell out.  :p
  • Ouch, guess I'd better not die then...
  • I gave out a pair of those at my party and they were the most popular prize. :chuffed: