Skip to content

Ship Crew Potential (and other space junk)

I dug (lazily) but don't see anything addressing this. 

First, I'm -digging- most of the things related to ships. However, I am sorely disappointed by the lack of being able to set up gunners or assign privs to pilot to others in your ship. Is this something that opens up as I get access/funding for the larger ships? If not, is this something you ( @Tecton /the rest) down the road? If for some reason you've made a design decision to not allow this, can you explain it? Multi-room ships are a decent alt-housing option but I wanna have my space pirate crew and that's less fun if I can't bark orders and yell at my distracted gunner. 

Failing that, will there be potential to create some sort of squadron for space battles that gives a small coordination bonus for ships working together? 

Also, I'd really, REALLY love a less confusing way to review the details of components and modules and the superstructures. It doesn't make sense to force being in the ship forge, fiddling with the superstructure purchase, before you can figure out what bits connect where, if it makes sense for the power/weight/size, and how much it's all gonna cost.