Skip to content

Nanoseer Pve Changes.

So.. maybe i'm missing something and slightly annoyed now because i was actually making gains in levels before the change and not sure about other classes but nanoseer seems to be useless now for hunting. None of our afflictions actually work, voidism is useless outside of freeze and the last 4 skills murder you before anything else. the strongest nanotech attack doesn't work in combonation with zap and oblivion is weird... soo am i missing what am i suppose to do to go back to a challenging grind? both the desert and quarry are not worth it because 90 percent of the enemies tank my attacks and i'm level 50 btw

Comments

• I've been trying to figure out exactly how much I can push. Level 50 area at level 66 seems to be the borderline area. Can do about half my pre-nerf damage and outheal enough that the encounters which might kill me are relatively few.

Seems they're not going back, though. So... it is what it is, I guess.
  • Shinonome said:
    I've been trying to figure out exactly how much I can push. Level 50 area at level 66 seems to be the borderline area. Can do about half my pre-nerf damage and outheal enough that the encounters which might kill me are relatively few.

Seems they're not going back, though. So... it is what it is, I guess.
    See and that further hurts us because areas we generally try and hunt will now be hunted by people above us lol, and so will the greenwilds for example substain me to 60? and the crawl of .05 everytime because other people  will be moving up. makes zero sense about the  leveling too me