Skip to content

Weapon and Armor Drops Decreased?

edited December 2018 in The Commsphere
I feel like bashing yesterday was a lot of fun and a really good balance between armor and weapon drops. Seems it's been tweaked though, because either RNG hates me right now or bashing is a lot less fun. 

So the question is, is it just me or everyone?
Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.

Comments

• edited December 2018
    I've noticed weapons dropping a hell of a lot less. Haven't had a single one drop in nearly 8 levels now; been using this kithblade since level 19, and almost level 27. Whereas I've gotten an entirely new set of armour every other level pretty much.
    29 minutes after I post:
    <3
  • It might be just RNG for you guys, I've been getting steady drops (armor, different BEAST MWPs) for my level. Frequent enough that all my pieces are about 15-19 (I'm level 19), but rare enough that I'm not super close to being fully decked out.
  • I posted and within a few percent I got a drop, then another on par with yesterday sooooooo uh. May be right.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • edited December 2018
    Must be a bug. I’m level 25 with absolutely no drops above level 19. So, all my armor is level 19 and kithblade... I don’t even remember. Haven’t had a drop in ages!
  • StarFiry said:
    Must be a bug. I’m level 25 with absolutely no drops above level 19. So, all my armor is level 19 and kithblade... I don’t even remember. Haven’t had a drop in ages!
    You might be hunting in the wrong areas. Im fairly sure that mobs can't drop loot higher than their level range.
  • Avymos said:
    StarFiry said:
    You might be hunting in the wrong areas. Im fairly sure that mobs can't drop loot higher than their level range.
    So I thought! Went to hunt nightstalkers (area recommended for 20-30, which is also BS. It takes a helluva strategy to kill a night stalker at lvl 25 - extremely hard!!) and received a drop for level 30 when I am at 25, so can’t use it for another 5 levels. Where is the balance in it?
  • 142 mobs slain, and only a single drop.

• I actually prefer to keep a weapon with me for life instead of changing weapons and armors on the fly. I'm wondering if it's possible to upgrade weapons and armors equal to my level so I don't have to go looking for equipment all the time?
  • I am assuming artefact weapons and maybe armors will be available that maintain your level and an appropriate power level, and you'll just need to actively get mods. This is just speculation though.
    Eukelade gives you a peck on the cheek.