Skip to content

Wiki Fixes

edited September 2017 in The Commsphere
I thought I'd put together a list of Starmourn Wiki pages that may need fixing, some are simple grammatical errors, other are dead hyperlinks. No criticisms here, just trying to consolidate these into a single place for the developers to fix when they have time.

EVENTS: The TIMELINE hyperlink is red and goes to a blank page.

OMEGA: Lots of grammatical errors and problems with sentences and sentence structure.

EMPYREALS: WORLD BREAKING hyperlink is red and goes to a blank page.

BLACK HOLE: WORLD BREAKING hyperlink is red and goes to a blank page.

KITH: WORLD BREAKING hyperlink is red and goes to a blank page.

ELDER RACES: A few minor grammatical errors. "While in ancient times the the..."

ELESSI: Under the history section it says "higher plan of existence, known as "Willspace..."  Should be plane not plan.

WAR OF EXTINCTION: K'SATH hyperlink is red and goes to a blank page. There are two of these here.

LHA TI: BATTLE OF SARKEEN hyperlink is red and goes to a blank page.

IBYSSIAN BROTHERHOOD: SERENE EMPIRE OF THE AIT BENIR hyperlink is red and goes to a blank page.

HUMANS: It doesn't mention anywhere that the Free Fleet wiped out every other human colony except for the penal colony. I feel this information is needed on this page as well, to clear up any confusion someone might have if they've not read every article.

So, I had a list of other things but I seem to have misplaced it, I'll continue to go through the Wiki and add more here. I encourage others who find similar things to post them here!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.

----
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive, today.
----
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Comments

• There are likely a lot of blank pages, yep. When I'm doing a wiki article, I just create wiki links to any proper noun or special term, but don't always have time to do all the linked pages.