Skip to content

I am stuck inside of the mining facility on SGA-SOLACE

I went into the asteroid and I can't get out and can't find Moto the door to the NE that you have to open to get out won't open. I have been down here for 2 days with no luck finding an admin to help please move me somewhere.

Comments

• I'm also kinda trapped here. Could technically leave since I have dock access, but the quest is here.
    I have access to the rooms: At the bottom of Solace Docking Silo 1A. - A dusty, small cloning clinic. - A secluded maintenance closet behind the shuttles. The door southwest of At the bottom of Solace Docking Silo 1A says it needs opened, but when I type OPEN DOOR SOUTHWEST I just get another prompt, no lines in between.
    I already did the ENTER TUNNEL bit (don't want to say too much for quest details) and explored around a bit, but got turned around and came back. 
    Pretty sure it bugged me out of the tunnel and into the room with Alme, but since I already did ENTER TUNNEL I can't re-enter it. 

@Aurelius @Tecton

Eukelade gives you a peck on the cheek.
  • Tye, send me a message when you're online next.

Baradul, things should be ok for you to proceed.
  • Thank you
  • Sadly, the lift works now but I am still stuck inside the door won't open to the north east to let me out. :(
  • Sorted. Thank you.