Skip to content

Left my ship at Seanan Station, can't figure out how to get back to it

Having hit level 10, I decided to take a look at some of the new areas available to me. I took my ship up to Seanan Station, intended on exploring The Coriolis Mountains. Long story short I found out I can't quite survive there yet and decided to use RESCUE to get myself back home and stick to the safer areas for some longer. Now I've meanwhile figured out my ship is standed in Seanan and the only way to recover it is to make it back there somehow. VOIDGATE NEAREST tells me the Scatterhome voidgate is the closest, but having done a tour of the STATION TRANSFER LIST and the PTP I can't seem to find this place at all. What are my options? Am I going to have to ask a friendly faction member to take me there for perhaps some payment? Or have I missed something in finding my way around?

Comments

• If it's docked,  you may need admin help.  If it's floating around, have someone blow it up and then use the insurance office.
  • You can have someone taxi you there, sure - that's the easiest way!
  • Tecton said:
    You can have someone taxi you there, sure - that's the easiest way!
    Or this too!
  • Ok I will try to find a kind hearted individual or ply them with some marks once I build some up again, going through various gates and getting killed a few times drained my already low account completely dry (I spent most upgrading my armour). 

A follow up question to that is, what happens if I die again before I build up some marks? Will I end up with a negative total or an outstanding tab? And are there any activities outside of bashing I could look into to build some marks as the newbie areas are very crowded, which is why I was looking to move on in the first place.
  • You can now tow your ship back from any SIC desk.
  • snailbee said:
    You can now tow your ship back from any SIC desk.
    Tried that, won't work if the ship is docked, so unfortunately not an option.

I have also learned that dying without marks doesn't put your account into the negative, nor does it seem to create an outstanding tab or anything. So that is good at least. Just need to fix being so broke now and stop letting my exploration curiosity get the better of me maybe...