Skip to content

Credits Convert # To Lessons command

The command to convert credits (already bound) to lessons is not working. I have 100 credits from elite membership I put on my character Heru, but am unable to turn them into lessons.

Comments

• Hmm, just a moment, I'll take a look!
  • Thank you. I got the command to work, but how I did it seems to expose another problem. Many commands require me to use all capitalized letters to get them to work. Essentially, I have to use caps lock or my requests are ignored. I'm trying to make sure it is not something going on with mudlet, but I doubt I find anything because this instance is completely new and devoid of any scripting.
  • On our end, nothing should require upper or lower case with commands (unless you're doing something like naming something)
  • Ok, thanks. It is mudlet then. I will try to find what is causing the problem.
  • edited December 2018
    Speaking of elite membership, I also have one and didn't receive 100 credits. Did you receive yours immediately? Am I bugged?

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot to transfer them!

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Is Elite Membership purchasing available? I can't seem to log in at starmourn.com to sign up.
  • Olyvar said:
    Is Elite Membership purchasing available? I can't seem to log in at starmourn.com to sign up.
    I am having this problem as well . Tried my form and game password can log into the form and game . 
  • edited December 2018
    The solution I was told, and which worked for me, was to use the REGISTER command in game.  Not long after I did that, I was able to log into the site and buy Elite membership.  It did take a few hours for membership benefits to kick in, though.

It's odd to require the registration even though I put in my e-mail address when creating the character.  It seems redundant.
  • Skara said:
    The solution I was told, and which worked for me, was to use the REGISTER command in game.  Not long after I did that, I was able to log into the site and buy Elite membership.  It did take a few hours for membership benefits to kick in, though.

It's odd to require the registration even though I put in my e-mail address when creating the character.  It seems redundant.
    Saw that in another thread. Just registered, so should be good now (or soon).

I think this is because during the initial sign up, there isn't a confirmation that the email you use truly belongs to you. Through REGISTERing, you confirm it via the link.