Skip to content

How does the wetwiring regen work?

For my first 12 or so levels, my wetwiring ticked for 50 each time, even with 40 into the regen stat. I assumed the regen stat was broken (I bugged it). Eventually, it started working, and I started getting healed for 56 health, which matched what I thought was an accurate assessment of the regen stat since I also have 6 into lifeforce. Well, after a level, I started healing for 59, and after another level I started healing for 63, without putting any into lifeforce or regen, and given that only the last two levels has it increased from leveling up without adding anything I'm just wondering if some kind of bug wasn't fixed and maybe I should also be healing for more than 63. Kind of confusing at the moment!

Comments

• From HELP STATS:

Regen       affects the efficiency of your passive health wetwiring
                   (1 effective point = .03% of max health increase)

You gain more health as you level up, so you'll regen more as a result.
  • edited December 2018
    That doesn't really answer the question. At first, my wetwiring regen didn't increase beyond 50 even after adding 40 points into regen all at once followed shortly by 6 into lifeforce at level 10. Then, a couple or so levels later it finally starts to heal for 56, and since then it has increased by 4 per level. It seems buggy. If you can show me the math to explain this that would help, but after playing with the numbers a fair bit myself, I can't make sense of it.
  • Wetwiring will regen health for a minimum of 50, in order to help newbies out. So the regen stat was working, but you were always getting bumped up to 50 for being below the threshold. 
  • Alright, that explains a lot. Thanks!
  • It's worth mentioning that help stats doesn't seem to be 100% up to date, eg lifeforce is worth half the health that help stats claims it is. I'm not sure if the others have accurate values or not...