Skip to content

The Ascendancy's Government

2»

Comments

• I mean, the best I can figure since I still don't have enough played time to vote, is that the people running just afk-ed in their ships or something when not actively playing. (And the two in the election ARE active so it's cool.)

But again, councillors vs guardians. 3 vs 5. Old lore vs Angel. An answer is needed so the government and RP we build properly represents the lore. 
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • Syaja said:
    I mean, the best I can figure since I still don't have enough played time to vote, is that the people running just afk-ed in their ships or something when not actively playing. (And the two in the election ARE active so it's cool.)

But again, councillors vs guardians. 3 vs 5. Old lore vs Angel. An answer is needed so the government and RP we build properly represents the lore. 
    Honestly, given the size of Starmourn, even 5 doesn't seem like enough. A council of 7 would be great.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood