Skip to content

Class Songs(Not Bandwidth Friendly)

Classes are ordered in the order I thought about them. Fury, Beast, Scoundrel, Nanoseer, Engineer. Following that is a section of text with the song name that is then is followed by a youtube video of the song on the next line. In attempts to make this balanced I've tried to add three songs each right now. If I add more I'll add them in a post with one for each class.

And this is mostly just what I think of when I think of the classes themselves, and how they feel to me. Not meant to be anything authoritative and is actually intended to be a bit eclectic, and I encourage contribution for this thread. Because I love listening to music as I play any game.

Fury:

Umeshoryu

Through the Fire and the Flames

Ignite

Beast:

In the Army Now

Warpigs

The Trooper

Scoundrel:

Sweet Dreams are Made of This

Smooth Criminal

Six Shooter

Nanoseer:

It Makes No Difference Who We Are

Neophyte(Zeromancer Remix)

Unstable

Engineer:

Aphelion

Cymatics(This one has a lot of visual elements to it, and I apologize to my friends who are vision impaired, but it's one of the first things I think of when it I think Engineering music. Basically it's a group of people using Ferrous dust, Ferro-fluid and plates and other magnetic materials to generate visuals directly on top of speakers.)

Automatica(Nother visual element one, basically, it's industrial grabber robots making this music well most of it. Including playing the drums, piano, keyboard, guitars, etc.)

Dyslexic(Symbolic Dyslexia and Subtracting-Substitution Dyslexia according to a doctor I had at one point.) and have lost my glasses and lack the ability to pay for a new set.
Thank you for understanding.