Skip to content

No story quests available!

After completing the quest that had me get level 10, I didn't get any follow-up. What am I supposed to do to continue?

Comments

• If you're playing in Nexus, you should be able to click the quest in the bottom right tab to see what your next steps are. Also, typing "hint" might give you something. If you've already tried both of those, well... ignore me.
  • My quest log is empty, but hint still says to get level 10. I was already above level 10 when I got the quest so I may have broke it.
  • interesting.
  • You'll need to login and head to the docking bay for your faction's station. That may trigger the next quest to get added to you.

If that doesn't work, please say something on NEWBIE and we will try to get you fixed up. You might need to try a couple times. If nobody responds (sorry we are trying to keep up) use ISSUE ME to let us know.
  • Alright, heading into the docking bay worked (this time!). I'm not really sure why it didn't work earlier. I had disembarked from my ship and thought maybe that would trigger it. I bugged it shortly after trying to get it to trigger. Thanks for the help!
  • No problem, we put a quick fix in there just recently. Glad you're back up n running!