Skip to content

Password Creation

I put in my initial password then once it asks me to enter the password again, I receive a message that the passwords do not match. It does not matter if I type it in or copy paste it, I still get the message that they do not match. I've even use new a few times to reset and start over with different password attempts, the same problem pops up again.

Comments

• I also encountered this problem. Furthermore, the name I attempted to register with is now unavailable
  • If it's any help, I have not tried the official client, but I encountered this in Telnet as well as my own client.
  • Try now?
  • Having trouble with character creation 
    I'm on an Android phone using Chrome 
    I'm using [nexus.starmourn.com]
    I poked the "Start Here_Create Character" button it pulls up a page with the compass and a command box the prompt says "what is your password? " and anything you typed in the chat box ain't the proper password
    Any hint would be nice cuz I'm just a little excited and want to GOOOO
    (I'd attach an image but I dont know how yet)
  • Cricket said:
    Having trouble with character creation 
    I'm on an Android phone using Chrome 
    I'm using [nexus.starmourn.com]
    I poked the "Start Here_Create Character" button it pulls up a page with the compass and a command box the prompt says "what is your password? " and anything you typed in the chat box ain't the proper password
    Any hint would be nice cuz I'm just a little excited and want to GOOOO
    (I'd attach an image but I dont know how yet)
    Are you certain that your phone is not auto capitalizing the first character of your password entry?
  • Same issue with password here: I created a character yesterday, and today I am unable to log in. I tried both the nexus client and telnet. Also tried the reset password form on the website, but never received any email. And I don't want to create another character with a different name. This launch really seems like a complete failure to me.
  • @Tecton password on create new character is working for me now—thanks! :)
  • I am having a similar issue as Toluc, I made my character without issue yesterday, but today it will not allow me to log in with the old password on either mudlet or the Starmourn client, and I am not getting a password reset email either. I have also checked through spam and promotions folders, and it was not mistakenly sent there.

• Try your password in all lowercase that's what worked for me
  • Solved that by opening it in a desktop mode
    Tho now the character is stuck in the "no such character found" (bug?)
  • edited December 2018
    still broken for me can not make a character when I do so all I get is this

Nexus and Mudlet

• Thanks Coenzyme! That worked