Skip to content

Hiya!

I didn't see an "introduce yourself" thread, so if I missed it, I'll gladly accept the flogging. I've been watching Starmourn from afar since it was announced, and I've purposely stayed away from info/updates because I didn't want to get myself too hyped up, but seeing as 2018 is winding down, and I'm extremely impatient, I had to finally come around. I've been consuming all the lore and information that's out there, and I'm incredibly excited to start exploring the universe when it opens!

I've been into MUDs for 20+ years (Avalon being my first serious foray into the genre), and I've been involved in all of the IRE worlds at some point with Lusternia and Achaea being my primaries. With Aurelius and Tecton's background and experience, I have high hopes that Starmourn is going to deliver on an epic space-centric adventure!

Looking forward to flying with some of you and turning the rest of you into dust.

Comments

• Welcome! I'm also so excited for this game to take off; I really like the innovations it is bringing to IRE MUDs. 
  • Welcome aboard, @Itheer!
  • Hiya to you too! :)
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • More. We must have more.
  • kaykay
    edited October 2018
    It's pretty bad, I think, that my first thought on seeing the title of the thread was to complete it with 'It's me, Imoen!'
  • Actually, it's worse that you didn't spell it correctly!

• edited October 2018
    Hey there! I'm Dnarris (Brian), but I was also known as Faulkner over in Achaea for quite a while. Hi Technology settings is way more my jam so I'm really excited about Starmourn. 

Really really hyped! Did I mention I was hyped?
  • edited October 2018
    Hello.  Have been lurking these forums ever since they opened, but the beta contest gave me the push to create an account. 
    Really hope Starmourn becomes a huge success and introduces tons of new people to MUDing.