Skip to content

Props

In the Q+A Madness - May 2018 thread Tecton mentioned that some classes already have functionality to make props. Is that viable in combat or would that be too cumbersome or time-consuming? In other words, as props get destroyed during combat, is it efficient to make more in the midst of a fight? How long does the process take? Can you share any details about types of props that can be made by PCs or the process?
As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
Jin
VOTE FOR STARMOURN
Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
GrootToday at 2:16 PM
  if there's no kittens in space
  I'm going on a rampage
TectonToday at 2:17 PM
  They're called w'hoorn, Groot
  sets out a saucer of milk

Comments

• As a BEAST, I'm hoping to function as backup cover.
  • I'm hoping we engineers can do tripod guns, automated turrets, maybe pop-up fortifications, etc.
  • Mount them all upon my shoulders, and I will carry you to glorious battle.
  • Qitorien said:
    In the Q+A Madness - May 2018 thread Tecton mentioned that some classes already have functionality to make props. Is that viable in combat or would that be too cumbersome or time-consuming? In other words, as props get destroyed during combat, is it efficient to make more in the midst of a fight? How long does the process take? Can you share any details about types of props that can be made by PCs or the process?
    Scoundrels have an improvised cover ability to be able to cobble together a prop/cover suitable to the current environment, it's relatively quick, and can be done in combat. It does have a relatively hefty cooldown between uses though!