Skip to content

Ship Design

I don't remember this being asked previously...will personal ship layouts (room placement, not room description) be fully freeform, like Lusternia's aetherships, or will we be conforming to basic, standard shapes for each model of ship? Also, will there be official artwork or blueprints of some sort for the various models? I'm thinking it'd be a little odd if my neighbor and I have the same ship, but his looks like a pretzel and mine looks like a pipe organ.

Comments

• Malash said:
    I don't remember this being asked previously...will personal ship layouts (room placement, not room description) be fully freeform, like Lusternia's aetherships, or will we be conforming to basic, standard shapes for each model of ship? Also, will there be official artwork or blueprints of some sort for the various models? I'm thinking it'd be a little odd if my neighbor and I have the same ship, but his looks like a pretzel and mine looks like a pipe organ.
    They're entirely freeform, with the number of rooms you can build being a product of the size of your ship's superstructure.