Skip to content

Hello Everyone!

Hey Everybody,

I'm Cherno. I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. I haven't chosen my race or class or really anything about my starmourn character yet. I'm pretty new to MUDs. So please forgive any RP mistakes i make. I look forward to interacting with you all both in game and on the forums.

Comments

• Hello and welcome!
  • Welcome aboard.
  • Welcome! Great to have you with us!
  • A strange game. The only losing move is not to play.
  • Welcome! :) 
  • Hello, Cherno! :)
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • Hi Cherno! All I think of with that name is Pacific Rim and Cherno Alpha :) 
  • Squeakums said:
    Hi Cherno! All I think of with that name is Pacific Rim and Cherno Alpha :) 
    It is actually a nickname I've gained over the years. I used to go by Chernobog (Slavic god of darkness that probably was never part of the pantheon. Created by Christians as they attempted to understand Belobog and assumed there must be a god of darkness if there was a god of light.). But people in teamspeak/discord never knew how to pronounce it. So i shortened it to Cherno :)

I often get asked if it is from Pacific Rim or from DayZ (Anyone in Cherno? meme). lol