Skip to content

Which class are you?

2»

Comments

• Sairys said:
    Just wondering, where did the five number come from for classes? 
    I can't quite remember who was it, but either @Tecton or @Aurelius mentioned there's an as-of-yet unannounced class.
  • Consider "fifth" class as mystic combination of not yet announced classes
  • I hope kithblades wouldn't have define form. I want to see kith swords, kith axes, kith claws, kith hammers, kith glaives and so on. Maybe something like Blademaster from Achaea would be great
  • They've announced that there will be five classes at launch.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • Dodger said:
    The Mystery Class undoubtedly has to be something Star Kith related. I'm hoping also laser swords (or vibroblades) because laser swords are fucking cool.
    This guy the exception to the rule, then?

• Tough to say. Bug-people could go the exo-skeleton suit, or the nanoseer seems very hive-mentality like. It's a tossup between those two, to be honest. I went with BEAST because Fallout 4 and Power armor is on my mind right now...
  • Aurelius said:
    There won't be laser swords, specifically, because the House of Mouse is notoriously lawsuit-happy and I don't want to risk it. 
     Had LucasArts still owned it we'd probably be okay. 
  • Jericho said:
    Aurelius said:
    There won't be laser swords, specifically, because the House of Mouse is notoriously lawsuit-happy and I don't want to risk it. 
     Had LucasArts still owned it we'd probably be okay. 
    And I still wouldn't want 'em! :)
  • Personally I'm tentatively hopeful that the 5th class will be a sword-wielding Kith user, because hot diggity, those Kith blades are where I'm at. 
  • Khargal said:
    I hope kithblades wouldn't have define form. I want to see kith swords, kith axes, kith claws, kith hammers, kith glaives and so on. Maybe something like Blademaster from Achaea would be great
    oooh, the good kind of Shardblades from Roshar?
  • I'm excited to run a Ry'nari scoundrel.

• what do you mean sairys? 

• @sagex
    They're a weapon that reshapes itself to what the user needs at the moment. Incoming attack, it's a shield, they're just out of reach it's a spear.
  • Sairys said:
    @sagex
    They're a weapon that reshapes itself to what the user needs at the moment. Incoming attack, it's a shield, they're just out of reach it's a spear.
    Stormlight Archive series of books, I believe. Good series and concepts there
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall set me free.

----
    Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive, today.
    ----
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

• I am Groot

(I'm just not feeling the technology-heavy classes that Engineer and Beast gives and I've had trouble with rogue-style classes in the past. Plus using blackholes to kick ass and take names? Sign me up!)
  • edited August 2017
    I'm tentatively putting my class down as Engineer because I love building stuff. I'm actually starting up as an engineer for the British army early next year (hopefully not before release). Might change my vote if it continues to be a runaway favourite though. I kinda enjou doing things differently to be as unique as possible without being a nonsensical special snowflake.
  • edited August 2017
    Hailfire said:
    I'm tentatively putting my class down as Engineer because I love building stuff. I'm actually starting up as an engineer for the army early next year (hopefully not before release). Might change my vote if it continues to be a runaway favourite though. I kinda enjou doing things differently to be as unique as possible without being a nonsensical special snowflake.
    Thank you for your service @Hailfire
  • So far Voidseer is the most attractive class to me, but I'm also interested in scoundrel. Sci-Fi is not my primary Genre - I'm generally a fantasy fan. So I'm going to look for space magic and ways to make my Sci-Fi experience as fantastical as possible.

• @Ranuth Voidseer? Nanoseer?*
  • Ataniiq said:
    @Ranuth Voidseer? Nanoseer?*
    Yep. Nanoseer